Jadon Haselwood

Those quotes are literally from the schools that negatively recruit against us. I see they are sticking in the minds of some kids.

99% of the kids get rides or hang with other guys who have family local. No one is required to take the bus back after games. He needs to tell that snake Coley to STFU

Advertisement
This my take on the 3 losses

Pitt - Missed opportunities. Bandy dropped 2 sure pick 6s, Rosier over three about 2 or 3 touchdowns, and Richt **** poor game management.

Clemson - Was just a better team point blank

Wisconsin - Discipline football vs. Undisciplined football

Pitt-Yes

Clemson-Yes

Wisconsin- Rosier pick on the bubble screen up 14-3 and refs.

Dog there was elite players like this that entertained AG like Cook Cooper and others a whole bunch..........its not about the entertainment its all about getting that ink to paper to me. I dont invest as much anymore because i know what it takes for Miami to win and thats NSD SFLA studs and if they cant they wont win big simple and when I say big I mean bama levels National title every year type ****. I will settle for nothing less than that because Ive seen it done before at the U. Is MR a better recruiter than AG and that staff yes a step up big time, but to win Titles u have to recruit next level above what MR is done IMO. U need savage classes u need to be able to close on big time home grown prospects difference makers possible pro bowlers possible hall of fame type players thats what the U is known for. If he keeps missing on the Tyrique Stevensons (cause he gone) then he will end up hated by the fan base in the near future. It will be a harder split cause hes a lovable good dude but its about winning at the U it always will be.
There was no player on Haselwood caliber both recruiting wise & in terms of talent to ever entertain that goofball Golden, there was no player in terms of overall composite grade equal or greater than Haselwood to entertain Miami during Al Golden tenure, the highest OOS recruit signed under Golden was freakin Derrick Griffin who never even played a down for us, my statement still stands that if a kid like Haselwood came out of HS in 2014 he would never entertain Miami. You may not like entertainment, you may prefer ink on the paper instead but you have to remember these kids have recency bias, when they were growing up, Miami was at its lowest point, this stuff takes time *NOT COMPARING* but Clemson didn’t reach 10 wins & top 10 recruiting class until Dabo’s 4th year, Richt got us there in his 2nd year...Eventually CMR will get to that level of championship competing & recruiting and also locking down SFLA, but it takes time, & as it stands right now these SFLA kids are mercenaries bro, they’re well aware that Florida produces the best crop of Football players Nationally, every big time college in the Nation is offering all types of Ca$h, Cars, Houses, Jobs (for families) with an opportunity to contend for a championship & get drafted high, we won’t be locking down SFLA anytime soon but CMR is doing a great job of reaching out to these kids while they’re young, not many colleges even recruit as far ahead as 2021, I’ve gone on record to say that Miami needs to make their scholarships matter again, if these SFLA divas won’t commit than we’ll get these OOS recruits ranked higher to take their spot, imagine missing out on Frank Ladson only to land Jadon freaking Haselwood months later, that’s the type of savage s**** we need to be on.

Last edited:
Now an even bigger reason to take this kid out of GA. **** these fans View attachment 62030
This is gator fan level of delusion, and explains why they’re rivals, straight boneheads. Covering up domestic violence and child rape makes great universities these days I suppose.

Can’t wait for these ***** to get what’s coming to them.

that must come up a bit because he does have a stat sheet to give to parents, but Richt said he only has it when they ask. It's not part of the presentation. Being low key about it is probably not a bad idea because it makes you look desperate that you are trying to cover up something.

Does USC have to deal with the same ****? Aren’t they like a mile from Watts? You never hear about it there. Only Miami...

Advertisement
This my take on the 3 losses

Pitt - Missed opportunities. Bandy dropped 2 sure pick 6s, Rosier over three about 2 or 3 touchdowns, and Richt **** poor game management.

Clemson - Was just a better team point blank

Wisconsin - Discipline football vs. Undisciplined football
My question is; What else could have CMR have done to win the Pitt game? He can’t play for the kids. Execution was the problem not CMR’s game management. Rosier(was just going through the motion remember?)couldn’t hit no one, bunch of 3 & outs. If only the new rule ( play 4 game and not lose 1 yr of eligibility) was in play last year he could have put Nkosi Perry in, cause he tried to put Sharrief in. Other than that he did everything right.

Last edited:
This is gator fan level of delusion, and explains why they’re rivals, straight boneheads. Covering up domestic violence and child rape makes great universities these days I suppose.

Can’t wait for these ***** to get what’s coming to them.

That quote was actually from an Oklahoma fan.

Does USC have to deal with the same ****? Aren’t they like a mile from Watts? You never hear about it there. Only Miami...

My ninja; they ARE in the hood! Like, it’s two rival gang sets that r separated ONLY by USC campus. Kids would get robbed all the time; which is y LAPD & campus security stepped the f up.

Yet, they don’t get negatively recruited against like us and we’re in Coral f’n Gables; one of the nicest cities in America, literally. Lol.

Last edited:
My question is; What else could have CMR have done to win the Pitt game? He can’t play for the kids. Execution was the problem not CMR’s game management. Rosier(was just going through the motion remember?)couldn’t hit no one, bunch of 3 & outs. If only the new rule ( play 4 game and not lose 1 yr of eligibility) was in play last year he could have put Nkosi Perry in, cause he tried to put Sharrief in. Other than that he did everything right.

Exactly...and it was more than 2 or 3 over throws. It was that many coming at me alone in 1 end zone.

Advertisement
Richards has a big year and is projected to go round 1 that’ll be a big selling point to him.

This kid doesn’t come off as a bag chaser and has legit concerns about UGAs offense. I think we have a shot here.
Dog there was elite players like this that entertained AG like Cook Cooper and others a whole bunch..........its not about the entertainment its all about getting that ink to paper to me. I dont invest as much anymore because i know what it takes for Miami to win and thats NSD SFLA studs and if they cant they wont win big simple and when I say big I mean bama levels National title every year type ****. I will settle for nothing less than that because Ive seen it done before at the U. Is MR a better recruiter than AG and that staff yes a step up big time, but to win Titles u have to recruit next level above what MR is done IMO. U need savage classes u need to be able to close on big time home grown prospects difference makers possible pro bowlers possible hall of fame type players thats what the U is known for. If he keeps missing on the Tyrique Stevensons (cause he gone) then he will end up hated by the fan base in the near future. It will be a harder split cause hes a lovable good dude but its about winning at the U it always will be.

This is what concerns me the most about MR. One of knocks on him his last few years at UGA was that he couldn’t get the top GA talent to stay home. All I could say last year was thank God for the early signing period because signing day could have been a disaster after the way we finished. Coker was a lovable good dude and we had no problem telling him to pack his bags except for the ridiculous extension he hadn’t earned.

That quote was actually from an Oklahoma fan.
You're right. Was a little tipsy and read right over the georgia part lol, but my point still stands about osu and penn state though and its still **** uga.

Exactly...and it was more than 2 or 3 over throws. It was that many coming at me alone in 1 end zone.
Exactly!🤝 It was about 3 overthrows for touchdowns just for A. Richards. He’s not even counting the under throws or way in front on the focking bubble screens to Berrios, fock! 🤭I’m sorry, I’m sorry bad memory of the Pitt game...😖

Advertisement
My ninja; they ARE in the hood! Like it’s two rival gang sets that r separated ONLY by USC campus. Kids would get robbed all the time; which is y LAPD & campus security stepped the f up.

Yet, they don’t get negatively recruited against like us and we’re in Coral f’n Gables; one of the nicest cities in America, literally. Lol.
It's funny because fsu is the same way. It may not be as serious as it is out in cali, but fsu is smack dab in the middle of all the trouble in Tallahassee.

My ninja; they ARE in the hood! Like it’s two rival gang sets that r separated ONLY by USC campus. Kids would get robbed all the time; which is y LAPD & campus security stepped the f up.

Has anyone been to Temple?

Right across the street from USC is the real grime of South LA. One block is a night and day difference between USC campus which includes Memorial Stadium and the neighborhood.

People bash Miami like the neighborhood around Campus is comparable to USC, FSU, or Ohio State.

I think I read somewhere his dad went to Oklahoma. something like that
Yes you are correct Hurricane. Here’s a little copy and paste magic from that Article.

He committed to the home-state school, Georgia in the spring, he actually grew up a fan of Oklahoma. His father went to school in Norman and grew up in the state of Oklahoma.
Haselwood visited the Oklahoma campus once a child, he was eight years old, so he remembers that, but this weekend will be his first visit as a recruit. He has been waiting for this.
"I am excited about this visit," said Haselwood. "I have been following Oklahoma since I was very young, so I know a lot about them and I have always been a fan of theirs.

Advertisement
This is what concerns me the most about MR. One of knocks on him his last few years at UGA was that he couldn’t get the top GA talent to stay home. All I could say last year was thank God for the early signing period because signing day could have been a disaster after the way we finished. Coker was a lovable good dude and we had no problem telling him to pack his bags except for the ridiculous extension he hadn’t earned.
MR couldn’t get top GA talent to stay home?? During his tenure at UGA he consistently netted a top 10 recruiting class almost every year for a decade with the exception of 2010 & 2013, MR has also signed a 5* player from Georgia every year with the exception of 2005, 2007, & 2013. So from 2006-2015 notable names included *chronologically* (Matthew Stafford, Reshad Jones, AJ green, Richard Samuel, Deangelo Tyson, Branden Smith, Alec Ogletree, Isiah Crowell, Ray drew, Josh Clemons, Jordan Jenkins, Lorenzo Carter, Nick Chubb, Trenton Thompson, Terry Godwin) not to mention he was able to strike gold with 4 * prospects Todd Gurley & Roquan Smith also from Georgia, don’t buy into that “CMR couldn’t get top talent to stay home” BS narrative that those delusional UGA fans spew, they only do so to justify UGA signing 4-5 5* recruits who would’ve gone to Auburn or Clemson had Kirby not dropped bag$, they do it in a way without trying to diminish Kirby Smart by admitting that they’re paying these kids bag$, truth is UGA was always good at recruiting they consistently landed at least one 5* from Georgia nearly every year, however when MR was there & the Bag game wasn’t in Full Effect they could never catch up to these other $EC teams dropping bags and passing them (Bama, Ole Mi$$)

Richards has a big year and is projected to go round 1 that’ll be a big selling point to him.

This kid doesn’t come off as a bag chaser and has legit concerns about UGAs offense. I think we have a shot here.
The kid has paid his own dime to come see the UM campus and Paradise camp with his family. He did it over Georgia's camp. He said in his interview that he jelled with Williams. Also he's taking an OV to Miami in the fall (probably FSU). That is a legit interest. I don't know what anyone could be complaining about. You got the #1 WR on campus with his family all the while he's committed to another school.

Whether we get him or not is up to him. The coaches are doing their part. We are so loaded at WR, it would just be that cherry on top. It would be a big cherry though. It would put the nation on notice!!!

I think a big 2018 season would sure up a lot of top recruits for the 2019 class. If AR has a big year, that may put Miami over the top for Haselwood. I think he sees how much national hype we had last year and that is appealing. Georgia might be the "in thing" right now. However, when Miami's at elite level, no one can touch us. You have people rocking Canes gear from LA to NYC and everywhere in between. Closest thing to that is ND and maybe USC. Bama, Georgia, and Clemson can't say that. They're all regional teams with well known brands.

I don't know that we'll wind up signing Hasselwood, but we are in the mix. CMR has us on the right path. The more we win, the better the recruiting classes will get.

Last edited:
MR couldn’t get top GA talent to stay home?? During his tenure at UGA he consistently netted a top 10 recruiting class almost every year for a decade with the exception of 2010 & 2013, MR has also signed a 5* player from Georgia every year with the exception of 2005, 2007, & 2013. So from 2006-2015 notable names included *chronologically* (Matthew Stafford, Reshad Jones, AJ green, Richard Samuel, Deangelo Tyson, Branden Smith, Alec Ogletree, Isiah Crowell, Ray drew, Josh Clemons, Jordan Jenkins, Lorenzo Carter, Nick Chubb, Trenton Thompson, Terry Godwin) not to mention he was able to strike gold with 4 * prospects Todd Gurley & Roquan Smith also from Georgia, don’t buy into that “CMR couldn’t get top talent to stay home” BS narrative that those delusional UGA fans spew, they only do so to justify UGA signing 4-5 5* recruits who would’ve gone to Auburn or Clemson had Kirby not dropped bag$, they do it in a way without trying to diminish Kirby Smart by admitting that they’re paying these kids bag$, truth is UGA was always good at recruiting they consistently landed at least one 5* from Georgia nearly every year, however when MR was there & the Bag game wasn’t in Full Effect they could never catch up to these other $EC teams dropping bags and passing them (Bama, Ole Mi$$)

I originally heard it from diehard neighbors so I started paying attention to their recruiting. It wasn’t just the fans on message boards talking about it. Sports writers were talking about it along with recruiting services and even the All Star games. Just going to leave this article as an example

Athlon on Smart’s recruiting

For those who hate to read articles, here is one excerpt. I think the last paragraph will sound somewhat familiar.

“Once you get a couple of them, then a couple more fall in, then a couple more. So you’re rolling downhill after that.”
That was what happened in the state of Georgia, where — with a few exceptions — Smart and his staff dominated in a way that predecessor Mark Richt never had. Georgia signed three of the state’s top five players, five of the top 10, and 12 of the top 20, according to the 247Sports Composite.
There had been years that Georgia kept most of the state’s top recruits home, such as the heralded 2011 Dream Team class. But what set the 2017 class apart was the next level: Georgia signed seven recruits ranked between Nos. 11-20 in the state, an area of the ranking that other states had routinely poached in the past.”

Thats what worries me the fans will turn on him no matter what if we dont win big, hope it doesnt get ugly.

Advertisement
Back