Jadon Haselwood

The stadium from the school is like 45 minutes to an hour away,” he said. “You don’t want to be on a bus for 45 minutes after a game. Especially after a win.”

This opinion will change when we rock the shet out of Hard Rock when he's there 10/6 vs. FSU.

Those quotes are literally from the schools that negatively recruit against us. I see they are sticking in the minds of some kids.

Advertisement
And what would be the percentage if Golden was still our head coach?? Relax .00000001% is a bit of an understatement 🙄, you act like the possibility of Georgia going 11-3, 10-4 or 12-1 (with SEC championship loss) this season wouldn’t affect his recruitment, at all, Georgia should be seen as the favorite up until he signs, but just like what BrooklynDee has alluded to before, “Recruiting is fluid” all it takes is a few bad half’s from Fields, few 200 yard rushing games with even less passing, and Miami going 12-0, 11-1 to turn this recruitment upside down.

Fvck off for quoting me with the bullchit “recruiting is fluid” line.

Haselwood is not signing with Miami

Those quotes are literally from the schools that negatively recruit against us. I see they are sticking in the minds of some kids.

You got it.
If the 30 minute drive to HRS bothers JH then we have to get some sick bastid bus driver to hurry it up or get a team chopper.

Fvck off for quoting me with the bullchit “recruiting is fluid” line.

Haselwood is not signing with Miami
Oh I didn’t know you were in his camp...tell me his recruiting process, how many calls he gets a day? which coach texting him the most? What he eat for breakfast? goofy axx statement, fvck off for assuming you know what’s going on in the mind of a teenager, y’all sawft axx Miami fans kill me, like BrooklynDee said y’all want miami to compete Nationally but don’t want them to recruit these Big National recruits, if he don’t come so what, doesn’t hurt us, WR recruiting is luxury for us at this point, but stop acting like you know what’s going on with this jits recruiting process. If Alabama was in our position for this kid. y’all sawft axxes would probably be counting down the days before Saban flips him, recruiting is fluid af.

Advertisement
Richards has a big year and is projected to go round 1 that’ll be a big selling point to him.

This kid doesn’t come off as a bag chaser and has legit concerns about UGAs offense. I think we have a shot here.

I saw us lose three games in a row - and it was defense that beat our asses.

True - we had crap for offense -

I'm not saying you can win on defense alone - otherwise, we'd just send out our defense and leave the offense home.

Defense with even a mediocre offense - gets it done.

You say Alabama is moving to a spread. That's odd. They've been winning National Championships WITHOUT a spread offense.

This my take on the 3 losses

Pitt - Missed opportunities. Bandy dropped 2 sure pick 6s, Rosier over three about 2 or 3 touchdowns, and Richt **** poor game management.

Clemson - Was just a better team point blank

Wisconsin - Discipline football vs. Undisciplined football

This my take on the 3 losses

Pitt - Missed opportunities. Bandy dropped 2 sure pick 6s, Rosier over three about 2 or 3 touchdowns, and Richt **** poor game management.

Clemson - Was just a better team point blank

Wisconsin - Discipline football vs. Undisciplined football
Also horrific referees against Wisconsin

Advertisement
Lol at the tough guys coming to this thread just to say he ain't coming. If you don't think he's coming why tf are you reading and participating in this thread? To be that guy? Well there's like 20 of those guys in this thread already...you're not exactly going out on a limb alone here with your hot take.

Would you like the staff to stop recruiting him? Not sure what you all are trying to accomplish with your negative bull****.

We're not pressed for WRs so I'm not gonna stress it. I'm just gonna let Dugans work and hope for the best.

But I don't see how the #1 receiver coming to Paradise and showing genuine interest is a bad thing. If it was 1 of our recruits doing that ****, all you softies would be shouting he's gone but since the shoe is on the other foot, we stand no chance? Gotcha.

Lol at the tough guys coming to this thread just to say he ain't coming. If you don't think he's coming why tf are you reading and participating in this thread? To be that guy? Well there's like 20 of those guys in this thread already...you're not exactly going out on a limb alone here with your hot take.

Would you like the staff to stop recruiting him? Not sure what you all are trying to accomplish with your negative bull****.

We're not pressed for WRs so I'm not gonna stress it. I'm just gonna let Dugans work and hope for the best.

But I don't see how the #1 receiver coming to Paradise and showing genuine interest is a bad thing. If it was 1 of our recruits doing that ****, all you softies would be shouting he's gone but since the shoe is on the other foot, we stand no chance? Gotcha.

Show me one post that said it’s a bad thing?

I’m enjoying every min of it, this kid is probably solid to Georgia with a minute chance of signing to Miami, but think of it like this, would the #1 WR in the Nation be entertaining us if Golden was still our coach? This is why I don’t understand some of the pessimism from the fanbase, this is a breath of fresh air from Golden’s recruiting days, we need to be thankful for this status of recruiting, had this kid been a recruit in 2014, we probably wouldn’t even had made it on his top 15, I’m appreciative of the level of recruiting we’re doing now, the staff has done a great job of even getting us into his top 4, we just have to rely on a few factors like having a great season & hoping Georgia has a few shortcomings, it doesn’t hurt to have a lil optimism
Dog there was elite players like this that entertained AG like Cook Cooper and others a whole bunch..........its not about the entertainment its all about getting that ink to paper to me. I dont invest as much anymore because i know what it takes for Miami to win and thats NSD SFLA studs and if they cant they wont win big simple and when I say big I mean bama levels National title every year type ****. I will settle for nothing less than that because Ive seen it done before at the U. Is MR a better recruiter than AG and that staff yes a step up big time, but to win Titles u have to recruit next level above what MR is done IMO. U need savage classes u need to be able to close on big time home grown prospects difference makers possible pro bowlers possible hall of fame type players thats what the U is known for. If he keeps missing on the Tyrique Stevensons (cause he gone) then he will end up hated by the fan base in the near future. It will be a harder split cause hes a lovable good dude but its about winning at the U it always will be.

Also everyone using Alabama as the their example for “ defense wins “ is dumb.

First off they always have the best coaching.
Second , they always have the best talent.
Third , they have the best facilities , nutrition and s & c yearly.
Fourth and most importantly they have double the money in their football program as the number two team.

They stay in the top 20 in points and that’s with them just sitting on huge leads in the fourth quarters. Without running a lot of plays, so they aren’t the best example on defense.

Truly an incredible post. Lmfao

Advertisement
There will be a third visit to Miami now. Haselwood has already taken an official visit to Oklahoma, so he has four remaining. He said that Miami and Georgia are the only two that he knows for certain he will take. Auburn and Florida State are two other schools he is considering for official visits four and five at this time.

"Other schools are trying to get in and get me to visit, but I am really shutting them out. I am trying to focus on just a few schools right now, so I am not talking to too many schools.

"I know I will take an official visit to Miami, probably for the Florida State game and Georgia will definitely get one too. No dates are set yet, so that is stuff I will get done later."

Since the visit to Miami, Georgia has been constantly reaching out to Haselwood. The elite wideout spoke to co-offensive coordinator coach James Coley on Wednesday morning and Kirby Smart spoke to Haselwood's mother.

Georgia is definitely not taking Haselwood's commitment for granted.

"They just keep letting me know that they are going to keep recruiting me hard," said Haselwood. "I talk to Georgia about every day, so they are on me as hard as they ever have been.

this sounds like how other schools have done us. The kid may just like Miami better and there's nothing UGA can do about that. Be like that sometimes...

“I saw the offense A.J. Green played in,” he said. “Miami showed me how I would be used. They run a pro-style offense. The campus is nice. The dorms aren’t that nice but they are building some. You can see that in action so I know they are not lying.”

“I still do not think a school has shown me anything better than Georgia,” he said. “Aside from maybe Miami and that pro-style offense they ran for A.J. Green when he was at Georgia.”

If we get JH, 10% /5%/1% shot or whatever, this will be the reason.

He grew up a UGA fan and probably idolized Green.
I never thought the UGA line of "we fired their coach" would actually work in our favor.
In the Article posted He said his team growing up was Oklahoma.

Advertisement
Now an even bigger reason to take this kid out of GA. **** these fans
Screenshot_2018-08-04_221107.jpg

A red neck piece of **** who clearly never visited Miami believes Miami is nasty? Shocking...

Advertisement
Back