Jadon Haselwood

“I saw the offense A.J. Green played in,” he said. “Miami showed me how I would be used. They run a pro-style offense. The campus is nice. The dorms aren’t that nice but they are building some. You can see that in action so I know they are not lying.”

“I still do not think a school has shown me anything better than Georgia,” he said. “Aside from maybe Miami and that pro-style offense they ran for A.J. Green when he was at Georgia.”

If we get JH, 10% /5%/1% shot or whatever, this will be the reason.

He grew up a UGA fan and probably idolized Green.
I never thought the UGA line of "we fired their coach" would actually work in our favor.

EDIT:
OU fan.
Thx QoCane85

Last edited:
Advertisement
“I saw the offense A.J. Green played in,” he said. “Miami showed me how I would be used. They run a pro-style offense. The campus is nice. The dorms aren’t that nice but they are building some. You can see that in action so I know they are not lying.”

“I still do not think a school has shown me anything better than Georgia,” he said. “Aside from maybe Miami and that pro-style offense they ran for A.J. Green when he was at Georgia.”

If we get JH, 10% /5%/1% shot or whatever, this will be the reason.

He grew up a UGA fan and probably idolized Green.
I never thought the UGA line of "we fired their coach" would actually work in our favor.
Apparently uga has great facilities because i knew Knoshown Morenos coach during the time of his recruiting and it was always what they talked about.

Antonucci over at Middletown South?
a position coach. my bad.

I remember Moreno went to UF and Meyer told him he would be competing to start. Richt told him he had to redshirt.
He didnt believe meyer about starting and felt Richt was more real. Also, they tallked facilities alot. a close family friend of his
did business with us.

Advertisement
The stadium from the school is like 45 minutes to an hour away,” he said. “You don’t want to be on a bus for 45 minutes after a game. Especially after a win.”

This opinion will change when we rock the shet out of Hard Rock when he's there 10/6 vs. FSU.

No logical basis to say that. Both offense and defense win games. They are equally important.

I've seen lots of games that the scores would indicate a basketball game - unreal offensive performances - but both teams had defenses that sucked. And none won a National Championship.

They'd always fall to a good team with a great defense.

However, I've seen teams with great defenses and mediocre offenses win National Championships. Look at our own National Championships - and you'll see great defenses - and some good offenses.

Defense WINS games, Offense packs the stadiums.

Don't ever forget that.

And if you can't wrap your mind around that truism - go for a lobotomy.

Advertisement
I've seen lots of games that the scores would indicate a basketball game - unreal offensive performances - but both teams had defenses that sucked. And none won a National Championship.

They'd always fall to a good team with a great defense.

However, I've seen teams with great defenses and mediocre offenses win National Championships. Look at our own National Championships - and you'll see great defenses - and some good offenses.

Defense WINS games, Offense packs the stadiums.

Don't ever forget that.

And if you can't wrap your mind around that truism - go for a lobotomy.

Again there's no logical basis for it. To win it all, you need to be good at both offense and defense. Some NC teams have great defenses and merely good offenses. Some NC teams have great offenses and merely good defenses.

They are both 50% of the equation. Actually a bit under 50% for each because of Special Teams.

Again there's no logical basis for it. To win it all, you need to be good at both offense and defense. Some NC teams have great defenses and merely good offenses. Some NC teams have great offenses and merely good defenses.

They are both 50% of the equation. Actually a bit under 50% for each because of Special Teams.

No.

Football isn't an equation. Balance is so rare as to be damned near invisible.

Can't rely on offense to win consistently - but you can rely on a great defense to consistently win.

No.

Football isn't an equation. Balance is so rare as to be damned near invisible.

Can't rely on offense to win consistently - but you can rely on a great defense to consistently win.

You can’t win 10-6 today dude, winning with just defense is long gone. There’s a reason Alabama went to more of a spread , uptempo offense.

It’s a ***** to defend.

The offenses are way too complex and hard to defend , and the rules are for the O,so points will be scored.

You need both , this isn’t 1990 seeing 2-3 formations a game, milking the clock and getting three yards and a cloud dust.

Advertisement
Also everyone using Alabama as the their example for “ defense wins “ is dumb.

First off they always have the best coaching.
Second , they always have the best talent.
Third , they have the best facilities , nutrition and s & c yearly.
Fourth and most importantly they have double the money in their football program as the number two team.

They stay in the top 20 in points and that’s with them just sitting on huge leads in the fourth quarters. Without running a lot of plays, so they aren’t the best example on defense.

Unbelievable that they fall for this...these kids string them along every year. I used to be a part of these threads tricked that usually happens with new staffs for me but the nsd closing has taught me this lesson already. This kid aint coming here period
I’m enjoying every min of it, this kid is probably solid to Georgia with a minute chance of signing to Miami, but think of it like this, would the #1 WR in the Nation be entertaining us if Golden was still our coach? This is why I don’t understand some of the pessimism from the fanbase, this is a breath of fresh air from Golden’s recruiting days, we need to be thankful for this status of recruiting, had this kid been a recruit in 2014, we probably wouldn’t even had made it on his top 15, I’m appreciative of the level of recruiting we’re doing now, the staff has done a great job of even getting us into his top 4, we just have to rely on a few factors like having a great season & hoping Georgia has a few shortcomings, it doesn’t hurt to have a lil optimism

The stadium from the school is like 45 minutes to an hour away,” he said. “You don’t want to be on a bus for 45 minutes after a game. Especially after a win.”

This opinion will change when we rock the shet out of Hard Rock when he's there 10/6 vs. FSU.
That's exactly when you want to be on that bus. Probably rocking so hard it could fall over

Advertisement
Lol, same dopes every year fall for this stuff.

.00000001% chance he signs with Miami

/so you’re telling me there’s a chance gif
And what would be the percentage if Golden was still our head coach?? Relax .00000001% is a bit of an understatement 🙄, you act like the possibility of Georgia going 11-3, 10-4 or 12-1 (with SEC championship loss) this season wouldn’t affect his recruitment, at all, Georgia should be seen as the favorite up until he signs, but just like what BrooklynDee has alluded to before, “Recruiting is fluid” all it takes is a few bad half’s from Fields, few 200 yard rushing games with even less passing, and Miami going 12-0, 11-1 to turn this recruitment upside down.

You can’t win 10-6 today dude, winning with just defense is long gone. There’s a reason Alabama went to more of a spread , uptempo offense.

It’s a ***** to defend.

The offenses are way too complex and hard to defend , and the rules are for the O,so points will be scored.

You need both , this isn’t 1990 seeing 2-3 formations a game, milking the clock and getting three yards and a cloud dust.

I saw us lose three games in a row - and it was defense that beat our asses.

True - we had crap for offense -

I'm not saying you can win on defense alone - otherwise, we'd just send out our defense and leave the offense home.

Defense with even a mediocre offense - gets it done.

You say Alabama is moving to a spread. That's odd. They've been winning National Championships WITHOUT a spread offense.

You already know.
That **** was planted in their heads by some coaches from other schools that UM is dangerous etc.
Richt has the ammo to defend that though with stats so not worried.

that must come up a bit because he does have a stat sheet to give to parents, but Richt said he only has it when they ask. It's not part of the presentation. Being low key about it is probably not a bad idea because it makes you look desperate that you are trying to cover up something.

How the **** he get Nesta chucky doll?? My minds telling me this is all one big *** troll for Georgia to just disrespect us & CMR but my body....MY BODY IS TELLING ME YES *Keith Sweat voice* kid has unofficial twice and said we getting an OV
I think you meant Kellz

Advertisement
Back