Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly , the days of defense winning championships are long gone. Too many rules for the offense.

You need a really good d and a good O or a really good O with a pretty good , to good defense.

It’s just cliche to say “ defense wins championships”. It puts off you’re a real football fan or know the hidden secret to success.

Qb is the most important position in sports and is the spot that can make a drastic difference in your team or cover up major holes. DL and OL is next.

It’s not 1985 anymore , you need both. They’re both just as important as the other.

Naw.

Defense wins games.

Offense packs stadiums.

Advertisement
How the **** he get Nesta chucky doll?? My minds telling me this is all one big *** troll for Georgia to just disrespect us & CMR but my body....MY BODY IS TELLING ME YES *Keith Sweat voice* kid has unofficial twice and said we getting an OV

How the **** he get Nesta chucky doll?? My minds telling me this is all one big *** troll for Georgia to just disrespect us & CMR but my body....MY BODY IS TELLING ME YES *Keith Sweat voice* kid has unofficial twice and said we getting an OV
#1 WR in the Nation has no need to Troll, if he wasn’t interested, I’d imagine he would’ve never entertained CMR & staff, practically every school in the nation is begging to have this kid visit & I doubt smart is making a kid like this waste his time trolling, his allegiance to UGAy would have to reaallllyyy strong & if he is trolling than the kid clearly has to much time on his hand, which I don’t think is the case, I don’t think smart & staff is devious enough to make him pull trolling on a level like this off, but he is close friends with Notorious Mark Richt hater Nolan Smith, which kinda concerns me with all of this, but this kid sounds like a leader, I doubt he would have another recruit convince him to troll on a level like this, he seems to be generally interested, my only concern is if all of this really going to pay off at the end, that’s why I say let us not get our hopes up but observe from a distance & Watch CMR & Dugans work.

Advertisement
We talk all the time about how some kids just aren't built for Miami.

Well this kid is. He's got the swagger, he handles being the number 1 WR in the country with confidence, and he's handling his recruitment the way he wants to. This kid wants the spotlight that only Miami (and USC) can offer.

CANE

We talk all the time about how some kids just aren't built for Miami.

Well this kid is. He's got the swagger, he handles being the number 1 WR in the country with confidence, and he's handling his recruitment the way he wants to. This kid wants the spotlight that only Miami (and USC) can offer.

CANE

He is definitely a maverick, and kind of an edgy kid. I can see him and Dugans hitting it off and connecting.

IDK what the Chuckie doll thing is about - he clearly has other people in the car. I don't assume that was Nesta's - I would imagine you can get those pretty easily - probably belongs to someone else. Earlier in the day he posted from a car and Rashad Cheney, Bama commit, was sitting next to him.

He has posted pics all week and in virtually every one he is wearing Miami gear: three different hoodies. I think this is his way of "reminding" Kirby and UGA staff to take nothing for granted and keeping control of his recruitment. He was doing it with the Auburn visits in the spring. I think it's definitely a bit of a power play.

That all being said, I think the kid has genuine interest. Don't know if he is enough of a maverick to make the move though. Guess we will see as the season plays out.

Advertisement
Lol, same dopes every year fall for this stuff.

.00000001% chance he signs with Miami

/so you’re telling me there’s a chance gif
Unbelievable that they fall for this...these kids string them along every year. I used to be a part of these threads tricked that usually happens with new staffs for me but the nsd closing has taught me this lesson already. This kid aint coming here period

Advertisement
Back