Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
That’s more than just a “lean.” Sheesh.
Did you read what he said about Stevenson? Also, he spoke very highly of Miami later in the article about how he would be used in our offense, Jarren throwing the ball right, and how he is just as close with Jarren as he is Justin now... I like it for a pro uga blog

Advertisement
Did you read what he said about Stevenson? Also, he spoke very highly of Miami later in the article about how he would be used in our offense, Jarren throwing the ball right, and how he is just as close with Jarren as he is Justin now... I like it for a pro uga blog

Stevenson is gone. After reading his quotes, UGA is going to be tough to beat. Our only prayer is UGA's passing game is non existent again and Miami is clicking.

“It went real well, especially for my parents,” Haselwood told Simmons. “My mom did not know what it was like down there. She was thinking it was like it was years ago when Sean Taylor and guys like that were there, but it is different. It is a lot better environment now, so she really liked it…"

The **** does that mean

“It went real well, especially for my parents,” Haselwood told Simmons. “My mom did not know what it was like down there. She was thinking it was like it was years ago when Sean Taylor and guys like that were there, but it is different. It is a lot better environment now, so she really liked it…"

The **** does that mean

I feel like she may be associating Sean Taylor's death with the area around the school. Not that I agree, it's just the best I could come up with. Coral Gables is safe, most of the the surrounding area is safe. A few not so great areas in Coconut Grove but definitely not whatever she's thinking.

The **** does that mean

You already know.
That **** was planted in their heads by some coaches from other schools that UM is dangerous etc.
Richt has the ammo to defend that though with stats so not worried.

Advertisement
You already know.
That **** was planted in their heads by some coaches from other schools that UM is dangerous etc.

That was funny hearing Richt talk the other day about how he has all of the crime stats for any college/town - not that he leads with it, but has it ready if topic is brought up.

Everything in South Florida is 45 minutes from the next thing? Is that writer retarded? His bus ride comments were dumb too, that literally sounded like the Georgia coaches past words in his head. Lol at that even being a deciding factor.

Advertisement
You already know.

It's a tired negative pitch. Coral Gables dangerous, lulz

Advertisement
I really wonder what the deal with him is. It seems like maybe something behind the scenes JMO

Advertisement
Back