Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
I really liked the quote about Dugans telling him it wouldn't be easy at UM- ****, no - he would have to work for his spot.
And the fact that he likes that and wasn't too good to come drive here to compete shows this kid gas DAWG in him and no im not talking about puppy dawg in Athens i mean U DAWG

Just to throw another nice tidbit out there - Haselwood put up a live instagram this morning, wearing another Canes hoodie. Seems like he acquired a nice wardrobe while he was down here!
Lovely bit of clothing on that latest video. Need me one of those

Advertisement
Just to throw another nice tidbit out there - Haselwood put up a live instagram this morning, wearing another Canes hoodie. Seems like he acquired a nice wardrobe while he was down here!
Man I wanna be optimistic so much, I didn’t even know we gave out that much gear, I hope he’s not trolling, going on instagram with a U hoodie despite Georgia fans and etc viewing his story, Kid is aware of what he’s doing, I hope the interest is real or I’m probably overthinking it lol, cause paradise was not that long ago and now he has more gear in his wardrobe.

Man I wanna be optimistic so much, I didn’t even know we gave out that much gear, I hope he’s not trolling, going on instagram with a U hoodie despite Georgia fans and etc viewing his story, Kid is aware of what he’s doing, I hope the interest is real or I’m probably overthinking it lol, cause paradise was not that long ago and now he has more gear in his wardrobe.

Let Georgia fans continue to bash him

So a couple of things stand out to me

“Yeah, some of those Georgia fans were upset about me not being at Georgia, but I cannot worry about that. I have to do what is best for me”
"I have visited Georgia a lot and I made my mind up a while ago that I would be at Miami, so that was just my decision."

Oh how much poetic justice would it be to pry a recruit away from Georgia, with all of their fans bragging about being able to come to south Florida and cherry pick any Talent they want, because of their fat checkbook, let’s hope next time he repeats that line will be on NSD.

“My mom did not know what it was like down there. She was thinking it was like it was years ago when Sean Taylor and guys like that were there”

That’s the price of being the U, as much as the media talks about us inventing swag, they display an equal negative perception about us, we as canes fans love it, but some parents are turned off by images of kids with dreads & gold dancing after every touchdown and hitting opponents hard, stories of the 7th floor crew etc etc, but it’s really telling that she was open minded enough to visit our campus and see that the negative perception from the media is not there at all, I also believe that Rival schools fan the flames on our perception, probably Georgia themselves trying to make us look bad.

“got to talk with coach Richt, be around wide receivers coach Ron Dugans and I worked out with
Jaren Williams, Deejay Dallas and Mike Harley”

First off big f***** shout out to Mike Harley who will most likely go down as a legend in the U, it’s one thing to be a recruit who signs & plays here, it’s another to be a recruit who signs, plays, & recruits for us, not to mention that he’s doing it with a recruit in his position that can take snaps from him but he sees the long term picture and is recruiting for the better of the team, secondly, I love the fact that he got to work out with J Will, I was concerned during paradise that those young QBs would underthrow him but strategic move by Dugans & CMR to get our future QB to toss it to him, let him know how the next 3-4 years will look like

“I talk to Georgia about every day, so they are on me as hard as they ever have been”

The ball is on the court for Georgia, I love how we’re applying pressure, they got home field advantage tho, we can’t slow down, this will be a fight (without bags involved) it evens the plying field

“I know I will take an official visit to Miami, probably for the Florida State game and Georgia”

Our most important game of the season, I know it will come down to this, this game will determine if the U is back, for the college football world & recruits, Richt needs to tell his players to leave it all on the line, I’m not expecting a blowout but we have to dominate, no more last sec game winners, winning this game can probably take FSU off of his OV list, but seeing as how slick Willie would probably sell him on coming to the Mickey Mouse clubhouse & starting and then offering bags, I’d imagine that alone would turn off Haselwood.

Last paragraph is pretty redundant, you think the players need to be told to leave it all on the line for a rivalry game against FSU??

Plus we've already beat FSU last year so why would this be the game that determines if the "U is back"?? How we start and finish the season overall will determine that. And that one game may hold weight but it may not like it didn't for some of our targets last year who still committed to FSU....

we dont know what Jadon is looking for that would give him enough conviction to flip... just enjoy the ride.

Advertisement
Last paragraph is pretty redundant, you think the players need to be told to leave it all on the line for a rivalry game against FSU??

Plus we've already beat FSU last year so why would this be the game that determines if the "U is back"?? How we start and finish the season overall will determine that. And that one game may hold weight but it may not like it didn't for some of our targets last year who still committed to FSU....

we dont know what Jadon is looking for that would give him enough conviction to flip... just enjoy the ride.
I emphasized Richt telling these kids to leave it all on the line, because heading to that FSU game we’ll most likely be 5-0, we’ll be ranked top 6, after that FSU game, assuming we beat them we’ll be 6-0, top 5 ranked for sure, after FSU we have UVA, DUKE, BC, GT, VT, that leaves us with the possibility of being 10-1/11-0 before the Pitt game & being ranked top 4, but that was our problem last year, we got too comfortable with winning, Richt even said it himself, FSU will be the game that determines our course for the season, especially if they themselves start off strong, we also need as much ranked opponents beaten to add to our case for strength of schedule, to get in the CFP, also as it stands we haven’t won at home against FSU since September 2004, we beat them last year at their house, snapped a 7 game losing streak but their ****y fans are still alluding to that, beating FSU this year would absolutely determine if we’re back, their fanbase has made a million and 1 excuses, everything from their starter QB being injured or their head coach quitting on them & the college football world has been quietly believing in those excuses, beating them on a Nationally televised game 2 years in a row would absolutely mean that we’re back, thus making a stronger case to get in the CFP this year.
And bro what are you talking about...of course this game will have major implications with our recruits, so far it’s been confirmed that 5* Kardell Thomas, 5 * Jadon Haselwood, 4 * JJ Weaver will host their OV that week, 4* Will Putnam will be at the game not to mention other possible recruits such as Battle, Bogle or Stevenson. You don’t think beating FSU in one of the biggest rivalry games will leave in impression on these kids? , especially with OOS recruits? Also I never said this game alone would be enough to get Haselwood to flip. I said beating them or humiliating them will probably be enough for him to take them off of his OV visit list.

Kid wants to play the long game (Pause), so lets play it. We better get use to it..we are going to be in a marathon for about 5-6 kids this year. Won't be like last year where 95% of the class was locked up by Dec/Feb..We are going down to the wire for Neal, MAR, Summerall, Zip, Bogle, Stephenson, Battle (now that OSU scandal is out I think he opens it back up if Urban officially gets the can) and Hasselwood.

2013 (Champions) Alabama
#1 Total Defense
#31 Total Offense

2014 Florida State
#3 Total Defense
#6 Total Offense

2015 Ohio State
#9 Total Defense
#41 Total Offense

2016 Alabama
#3 Total Defense
#45 Total Offense

2017 Clemson
#4 Total Defense
#38 Total Offense

2018 Alabama
#1 Total Defense
#29 Total Offense

No one is saying you don't need Offense but evidently Defense wins championships.
Not sure where you're getting your stats.

2014 Florida State
#7 Total Defense
#4 Total Offense

2015 Ohio State
#29 Total Defense
#3 Total Offense

2016 Alabama
#3 Total Defense
#19 Total Offense

2017 Clemson
#15 Total Defense
#1 Total Offense

2018 Alabama
#1 Total Defense
#17 Total Offense

ELITE offenses. Elite Defenses. It's not just "defense wins championships" anymore.

Exactly , the days of defense winning championships are long gone. Too many rules for the offense.

You need a really good d and a good O or a really good O with a pretty good , to good defense.

It’s just cliche to say “ defense wins championships”. It puts off you’re a real football fan or know the hidden secret to success.

Qb is the most important position in sports and is the spot that can make a drastic difference in your team or cover up major holes. DL and OL is next.

It’s not 1985 anymore , you need both. They’re both just as important as the other.

Advertisement
Bama wins with D and a power running game. We are all FACKED if this kid QB is the real deal.

Exactly , the days of defense winning championships are long gone. Too many rules for the offense.

You need a really good d and a good O or a really good O with a pretty good , to good defense.

It’s just cliche to say “ defense wins championships”. It puts off you’re a real football fan or know the hidden secret to success.

Qb is the most important position in sports and is the spot that can make a drastic difference in your team or cover up major holes. DL and OL is next.

It’s not 1985 anymore , you need both. They’re both just as important as the other.

Uhhh.......nevermind.

Do y’all remember when people were mad we got Dugans instead of keeping KB just to secure Sam Bruce? Whew times have changed
Seriously. I liked KB because he seemed like the only technician on Golden's staff and he was motivated. But boy am I glad we have Dugans.

Advertisement
When you mention

Jadon Haselwood
in the recruiting world, heads turn and ears open up.

The 6-foot-3, 195 pound five-star wide receiver out of Ellenwood (Ga.) Cedar Grove has shined everywhere he has competed the last two-plus years, and not only has he made a strong case to be the No. 1 prospect at his position, but in the country.

This past weekend, after the dead period ended, many schools held big events. Some were camps, some were cookouts, some were a combination of both and many schools wanted Haselwood on their campus.

Mark Richt and the Miami Hurricanes won that battle.

Instead of going to Athens, where Georgia has their Reveal Party at Sanford Stadium, the Bulldog commit headed south to Coral Gables. It was his second time there in the last three months.

In today's world of social media, he took a little heat for it.

"Yeah, some of those Georgia fans were upset about me not being at Georgia, but I cannot worry about that. I have to do what is best for me," said Haselwood. "I have visited Georgia a lot and I made my mind up a while ago that I would be at Miami, so that was just my decision."
I have to do what’s best for me is sign for I ain’t staying home! Cane Lock❗

2013 (Champions) Alabama
#1 Total Defense
#31 Total Offense

2014 Florida State
#3 Total Defense
#6 Total Offense

2015 Ohio State
#9 Total Defense
#41 Total Offense

2016 Alabama
#3 Total Defense
#45 Total Offense

2017 Clemson
#4 Total Defense
#38 Total Offense

2018 Alabama
#1 Total Defense
#29 Total Offense

No one is saying you don't need Offense but evidently Defense wins championships.

Then people wonder why I say the things I say about our defense. Let Manny gas y'all up with stats don't mean anything in the grant scheme of things. Keep reaching for advance stats like yards per play. Like I've said before, total yards given up per game, point given up per game, rushing yards given up per game, pass yards given up per game, and 3rd down defense % is the most important stats on defense POINT BLANK PERIOD.

We're only good at 1 of those things (Point given up)

Advertisement
Back