Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
That would be a dream class and would alleviate any wounds caused by these defensive recruits (TS, Bogle)

At the end of the day Defense wins Championships. We still need TS and Bogle. We cant constantly let the best defenders leave SoFla and expect to win. Especially when we are turning away Top National Defensive players.

I cant see it. What is it?
Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 12.20.45 AM.png

Advertisement
At the end of the day Defense wins Championships. We still need TS and Bogle. We cant constantly let the best defenders leave SoFla and expect to win. Especially when we are turning away Top National Defensive players.

Defense use to win championships in the BCS days. Now it is offense due to the changes in rules.

50% of the pre-madonna kids from SoFla end up busting. Give me the other 50% and the kids from SoFla that want to work harder and aren't considered Elite as Juniors but have all the athletic traits and upside.

Last edited:
If that was the case Oklahoma would have won last year

I didn't say you could be ALL offense and NO defense. B12 may as well be arena ball.

2017:
Offense
Clemson 12th , Bama 34th
Defense
Bama 2nd, Clemson 8th

Advertisement
Defense use to win championships in the BCS days. Now it is offense due to the changes in rules.

50% of the top kids from SoFla end up sucking. Give me the other 50% and the kids from SoFla that want to work harder and aren't considered Elite as Juniors but have all the athletic traits and upside.

No
No on both points lol

Defense still, and always will win championships

And 50% of the top SoFla kids end up sucking? Jesus Christ.
This is amongst some of the all time low for this board.

Advertisement
No
No on both points lol

Of the pre-Madonnas end up busting, sorry should have cleared that up.

Back to back years. Team with a better Offense won.

Bcs data: LSU was the only champions who had a better Offense. I was always in the D wins championships camp until CFP came around and rules changes.

Last edited:
No
No on both points lol

C'mon man. Without a doubt that's changing. Just look at the Super Bowl. All the rule changes are clearly making football an offensive game. Defense will always be important no matter what, but these days if you can't score you're not winning ****

We have the potential to be nearly unstoppable on Offense with the right QB and an improving O-line. The D as is should be good enough. Just keep adding dogs. Guys like TS, TC would be cherries on top.

Advertisement

50% of the pre-madonna kids from SoFla end up busting. Give me the other 50% and the kids from SoFla that want to work harder and aren't considered Elite as Juniors but have all the athletic traits and upside.

Someone obviously didn’t do research before posting this.

C'mon man. Without a doubt that's changing. Just look at the Super Bowl. All the rule changes are clearly making football an offensive game. Defense will always be important no matter what, but these days if you can't score you're not winning ****

We have the potential to be nearly unstoppable on Offense with the right QB and an improving O-line. The D as is should be good enough. Just keep adding dogs. Guys like TS, TC would be cherries on top.

I hate to break it to you but College Football isn’t the NFL. Look at all the championship teams in the last 40 years. Their Defense are usually among the elite. With your theory, Oregon would have 6 titles by now.

I hate to break it to you but College Football isn’t the NFL. Look at all the championship teams in the last 40 years. Their Defense are usually among the elite. With your theory, Oregon would have 6 titles by now.

Both are evolving, the NFL at a quicker pace. The last 40 years are becoming irrelevant. Clemson, Ohio State, FSU all had elite offenses. The runner ups - Auburn, Oregon did too. Alabama is an anomaly because their lines have just been bigger and stronger than everyone else's. Their run game has always been dominant.

I clearly stated Defense being important, so you didn't comprehend my "theory". Of course teams like Oregon, who don't play any D whatsoever won't win championships.

The truth and my point is both win championships now, it's not just the cliche "defense wins championships" anymore.

Advertisement
Back