Jadon Haselwood

I have a degree from Miami.
This place does not count.....

print-FSLOD_186K.jpg

Ben Roethlisberger is a piece of s'hit, but even he would not want you associated with his university.

Advertisement
CMR wanted to do things the right way hence why there were boosters and alum that were far less supportive than the rest of the Georgia faithful. Kirby has let the dogs loose. It’s pretty easy to understand. Kirby is a first time head coach and people think he has some charmful magic like he has saban’s resume on top of it? Horse **** homie. He’s let the bagmen run loose and adopted Saban’s system.

Today just another example of what’s going on there, they picked up a 5 star RB from Louisiana. That never happens unless something under the table. Five 5 stars again and Kurby a little prick trying to be like Saban.

Today just another example of what’s going on there, they picked up a 5 star RB from Louisiana. That never happens unless something under the table. Five 5 stars again and Kurby a little prick trying to be like Saban.

Won’t mean chit. UGA will fall right back down to planet earth, and I believe that will start happening next season. No hatred; just being real. They should’ve lost several games last year including ND and OU. They had veteran leadership from Richt’s squad that pushed them over. No more leadership. They’ll have a locker room full of 5 star divas w no leadership. Kirby is not Saban. And Mel Tucker plain sucks. Watch it unravel

Won’t mean chit. UGA will fall right back down to planet earth, and I believe that will start happening next season. No hatred; just being real. They should’ve lost several games last year including ND and OU. They had veteran leadership from Richt’s squad that pushed them over. No more leadership. They’ll have a locker room full of 5 star divas w no leadership. Kirby is not Saban. And Mel Tucker plain sucks. Watch it unravel
Dawg I pray that you’re right but the SEC east is sooooo Trash...if only that Goof up in Gainesville would make some noise but i just don’t see that happening

Not the way they are recruiting. Their path to Atlanta will be easier than it’s ever been at the rate they are going. Nobody else in the conference is recruiting near their level besides Bama, let alone their own division. I’m always entertained by the “they should’ve lost xyz game” narrative so that means next year they won’t be as good. You can literally say that about every good team in America, including the one you are a fan of. Good teams find ways to win close games so the fact that the other team “should’ve won” really doesn’t mean a got **** thing because they didn’t.

Their OL and DL class this year on top of the OL and DL class they had last year to go along w the skill guys they are getting and Justin Fields on top of all of that is unheard of. They aren’t going away soon.

Advertisement
Dawg I pray that you’re right but the SEC east is sooooo Trash...if only that Goof up in Gainesville would make some noise but i just don’t see that happening

UF and UGA are recruiting on such opposite ends of the spectrum that the NEXT Florida coach after Mullen is going to suffer from it. That’s how bad it is about to be for UF every time they play UGA.

This whole thing realks of off shore money.
No other way to hand out that much cash. I’m starting to think that’s the reason kids commit to bama after the parents show up. Maybe the documents need to be signed by an adult. Could just be just my CIS Eddie Bravo comspiracy side talking.
But again no way this all done in cash.

Advertisement
The good news is that supposedly Georgia just got a commitment from another WR today, idk what’s going on with Haselwood recruitment or if we’re real players in this game but clearly Georgia is worried to some degree, they’re eyeing us or Auburn. It has to be

This whole thing realks of off shore money.
No other way to hand out that much cash. I’m starting to think that’s the reason kids commit to bama after the parents show up. Maybe the documents need to be signed by an adult. Could just be just my CIS Eddie Bravo comspiracy side talking.
But again no way this all done in cash.
Travelers cheques

The good news is that supposedly Georgia just got a commitment from another WR today, idk what’s going on with Haselwood recruitment or if we’re real players in this game but clearly Georgia is worried to some degree, they’re eyeing us or Auburn. It has to be

The WR that just committed said something to effect of “I love their offense”...what a joke

The WR that just committed said something to effect of “I love their offense”...what a joke
Indeed a joke it is, & I hope Georgia laughs it up, I hope they laugh so hard that the #1 WR in the Nation, slips from their grasp, whether it’s to us, Auburn, Oklahoma whatever, but if he flips to us, Georgia Fans are going to have to ban me.

Advertisement
Indeed a joke it is, I hope Georgia laughs it up, I hope they laugh so hard that the #1 WR in the Nation, slips from their grasp, whether it’s to us, Auburn, Oklahoma whatever, but if he flips to us, Georgia Fans are going to have to ban me.

Make sure you post the screenshots when it happens.

So you keep talking about how UGA is going backwards, when the facts say: 2016 #6 class in the Country, 2017 #3 class in the country, 2018 #1 class in the country. The facts completely disagree with your argument. Maybe it would behoove you to go back to school and learn how to look at things with an open mind and logically.

I think they take a step back this year. They have a 12-game regular season with road games at USCe and LSU plus Auburn at home. Yes, they are bringing in talent in droves, and yes - the UGA faithful for some reason have very high confidence in Kirby Smart. And yes - the SEC East is trash so they have a open path to UA or AU in the SEC championship (better watch out for USCe, though).

Problem is - Kirby has to produce now. He has absolutely no excuses whatsover.

Let's see what happens these next two years, because even if Kirby makes it to the SEC CG each year but loses, they are going to deem him another failure who couldn't get them over the big hump.

Personally, I don't think he delivers and DawgNation starts yelling for his head in 2020.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back