Jadon Haselwood

I feel for us to have ANY chance with this kid, he NEEDS to see Jarren or Nkosi throw the ball, whether it’s tonight or later down the season, Georgia’s only compelling argument over us is having his close buddy and #1 QB last cycle Fields on their roster, I’ll be highly upset we let those underclassmen QBs short throw everything
He worked out with the team this morning. He knows our QB’s have a live arm.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
On the contrary, I think it is highly likely that Georgia winning 13 games was definitely an anomaly and will indeed be a one hit wonder.

Highly doubtful. UGA is recruiting lights out 3 years in a row now. Even if they take a step back this year, there is nobody in the Sec East that is on the same page as them.

There is cause and effect for everything. And the effect of Mullen hilariously failing at UF like he is right now, only strengthens UGA.

Highly doubtful. UGA is recruiting lights out 3 years in a row now. Even if they take a step back this year, there is nobody in the Sec East that is on the same page as them.

There is cause and effect for everything. And the effect of Mullen hilariously failing at UF like he is right now, only strengthens UGA.
When I received the notification that you replied to my post, prior to even reading your post, I immediately knew that your reply would be in favor for any team, other than Miami.

It would behoove you to stop being anti-Miami in every post, if you want to be stealth-like with your pathetic attempts at trolling.

Oh, I almost forgot......

20170514_162950.jpg

When I received the notification that you replied to my post, prior to even reading your post, I immediately knew that your reply would be in favor for any team, other than Miami.

It would behoove you to stop being anti-Miami in every post, if you want to be stealth-like with your pathetic attempts at trolling.

Oh, I almost forgot......

View attachment 61696

So you keep talking about how UGA is going backwards, when the facts say: 2016 #6 class in the Country, 2017 #3 class in the country, 2018 #1 class in the country. The facts completely disagree with your argument. Maybe it would behoove you to go back to school and learn how to look at things with an open mind and logically.

Advertisement
So you keep talking about how UGA is going backwards, when the facts say: 2016 #6 class in the Country, 2017 #3 class in the country, 2018 #1 class in the country. The facts completely disagree with your argument. Maybe it would behoove you to go back to school and learn how to look at things with an open mind and logically.
Really starting to think you are a fan of another program

Really starting to think you are a fan of another program

I have a degree from Miami. While studying political science classes there I just learned to have an open mind, empathize, be a good listener and and to never write off contrarian arguments. Sister in law is also a big UGAy fan. And trust me there is a lot of balogne bs talking points with them, but I've also learned a lot about them and CMR from just listening. Sometimes they bring up good points. Lastly, it would be full meltdown on their boards if Haselwood flipped to CMR!

Advertisement
I have a degree from Miami. While studying political science classes there I just learned to have an open mind, empathize, be a good listener and and to never write off contrarian arguments. Sister in law is also a big UGAy fan. And trust me there is a lot of balogne bs talking points with them, but I've also learned a lot about them and CMR from just listening. Sometimes they bring up good points. Lastly, it would be full meltdown on their boards if Haselwood flipped to CMR!

Care to share?

I think caneballza is right. I don’t see them going anywhere soon with the way they recruit... I mean drop bags.
He is right. They are a top 3 team based on talent on paper along with Bama and OSU. Of course that is only on paper, so things can change but 17 and 18 were monster classes for them, and 19 is looking like it will also be elite.

I think caneballza is right. I don’t see them going anywhere soon with the way they recruit... I mean drop bags.

For sure have a good bag game if they need to tap into it. But the same booster systems were in place when CMR was there, maybe Kirby is just more aggressive in using them/new tactics.

CMR wanted to do things the right way hence why there were boosters and alum that were far less supportive than the rest of the Georgia faithful. Kirby has let the dogs loose. It’s pretty easy to understand. Kirby is a first time head coach and people think he has some charmful magic like he has saban’s resume on top of it? Horse **** homie. He’s let the bagmen run loose and adopted Saban’s system.

Advertisement
Back