Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement

Young man, we don't care if you are overrated, underrated, or f'ucking constipated.......

images.jpg

Advertisement
from TOS- Haselwood arrived a while ago on a golf cart with Dugans. Dugans immediately introduced him to a bunch of the 2019 recruits. He must know some of them already - Jeremiah Payton, Keontra Smith from the Opening and other stuff. He definitely knows the Georgia kids. I think DJ spent time with him last visit.

I think this kid is serious - idk how it will end but why work out early with our guys if you don't have to? He must read the Georgia boards - he seemed mildly amused at some stuff from them or maybe someone tweeted at or about him. There were posts on them that basically said other recruits were more important than him. This is his post:

Idk him but i know some recruits get ****ed off when local fans flip on them like this even when hes still committed. Have no idea what's going to happen but any little things that helps us is needed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel for us to have ANY chance with this kid, he NEEDS to see Jarren or Nkosi throw the ball, whether it’s tonight or later down the season, Georgia’s only compelling argument over us is having his close buddy and #1 QB last cycle Fields on their roster, I’ll be highly upset we let those underclassmen QBs short throw everything

Attachments

• C561231D-3AB9-41D6-859B-204FD6AB92DD.jpeg
    C561231D-3AB9-41D6-859B-204FD6AB92DD.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 151
Advertisement
Back