Jadon Haselwood

Jeezus Christ that Georgia thread was cancerous, now I’m really hoping this kid flips, idc if it’s to Miami, Auburn or Oklahoma, Especially if we land him, I want to come back and read from those who guaranteed he wasn’t flipping to Miami. Their tone is that of a spoiled brat, I pray a missed CFB playoff appearance or SEC championship loss will bring them back down to reality about their program & their “god” Kirby Smart

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jeezus Christ that Georgia thread was cancerous, now I’m really hoping this kid flips, idc if it’s to Miami, Auburn or Oklahoma, Especially if we land him, I want to come back and read from those who guaranteed he wasn’t flipping to Miami. Their tone is that of a spoiled brat, I pray a missed CFB playoff appearance or SEC championship loss will bring them back down to reality about their program & their “god” Kirby Smart
They make some good points as to shy they're confident but to shrug us off naw **** that i want hin even more now

They make some good points as to shy they're confident but to shrug us off naw **** that i want hin even more now
The only good point they made was that he’s a 5 * instate recruit who’s committed to them, so they can’t see him flipping, other than that, they said some of the dumbest negative sh*** I ever heard, one guy said “Haselwood is questioning our passing game yet almost 2 of our receivers had more receiving yards than their leading guy” (Barrios), their heads are so far up their :11263726654-a089dabd70-o: that they didn’t even bother to google how our best receiver Ahmmon Richards missed 6 games only played 7 and still managed to put up 439 yrds, other than that some more dumb sh** about how we don’t know our QB yet & having Richt as our head coach

Advertisement
If he wants to step in to our most loaded position group then by all means. Shows confidence that he doesn’t give a rats *** about the depth chart

Hasselwood was on campus early this morning working out with our players.
giphy (26).gif

uu9pmDP (1).gif

If he wants to step in to our most loaded position group then by all means. Shows confidence that he doesn’t give a rats *** about the depth chart

UGA ain’t lacking at WR either, neither is AU or OU but I agree with your point. I don’t think he is afraid of comp because he is going to play day 1 wherever he goes.

Advertisement
I know you guys are waiting for my Haselwood joke but I’m keeping it in the holster for when he hits the flip.

If he flips it wont be this weekend.
And there’s no need to rush it, recruiting OOS recruits relies on building relationships between players & coaches, hopefully he visits those other schools & realizes that no one can develop him better than Dugans

So the guy that put in the crystal ball is not only an Illinois guy but he also works for the all American game...

Advertisement
UGA ain’t lacking at WR either, neither is AU or OU but I agree with your point. I don’t think he is afraid of comp because he is going to play day 1 wherever he goes.

None of schools he's looking at are lacking for WR talent. There are plenty of kids who don't fixate on depth charts, which is smart given that depth charts can change very quickly.

Advertisement
hes not coming please pull your head out of the sand already. Wr s not the position that concerns me its DB and DT. We need to purge a few coaches next year if we continue to miss ,I don't give **** how good you coach.

from TOS- Haselwood arrived a while ago on a golf cart with Dugans. Dugans immediately introduced him to a bunch of the 2019 recruits. He must know some of them already - Jeremiah Payton, Keontra Smith from the Opening and other stuff. He definitely knows the Georgia kids. I think DJ spent time with him last visit.

I think this kid is serious - idk how it will end but why work out early with our guys if you don't have to? He must read the Georgia boards - he seemed mildly amused at some stuff from them or maybe someone tweeted at or about him. There were posts on them that basically said other recruits were more important than him. This is his post:

Advertisement
Back