Jadon Haselwood

Now?

I've hated Georgia since the second Richt was announced as our coach! They've always been a ****y fan based, but it has become much worse since Kirby has been at the helm!
Their fan base is up there with Bama in terms of cancerous, they act as if they weren’t 8-5 2 years ago, I know it is unlikely but I hope that 13 win season was a one hit wonder for them

Advertisement
How many recruiting cycles until you all learn.

He aint comin. UGA will send as money bags as needed to ensure that.

Last edited:
I wonder how UGA fans felt when Chubb was getting the rock in the 4th quarter instead of Michel when Michel was the one much more productive on the ground. They can get happy as they want about their recruiting classes but with personnel decisions like that one quarter away from a title you gotta scratch your head.

I wonder how UGA fans felt when Chubb was getting the rock in the 4th quarter instead of Michel when Michel was the one much more productive on the ground. They can get happy as they want about their recruiting classes but with personnel decisions like that one quarter away from a title you gotta scratch your head.

I compare it to when JJ went away from Alonzo in the fiesta bowl. Love JJ for ever and always, but we win that championship if he just stays on the ground with Alonzo in the 4th quarter. Kirby lost them the title the same way.

Advertisement
It’s only July, im not getting excited over one CB prediction. This isn’t nowhere near over we got a long road. They need to let Jarren throw at the camp tonight(idk if he can or not, NCAA makes weird *** rules) so Haslewood can see this young baller we got for 2019 and moving forward.

Advertisement
It’s only July, im not getting excited over one CB prediction. This isn’t nowhere near over we got a long road. They need to let Jarren throw at the camp tonight(idk if he can or not, NCAA makes weird *** rules) so Haslewood can see this young baller we got for 2019 and moving forward.

I agree. I asked Ivins yesterday about this - he said that they get younger recruits to throw.

FWIW Haselwood posted from Greentree this morning. Live instagram of him "working" as he said. Looked like he was out on the field with some of our guys - couldnt see who

I agree. I asked Ivins yesterday about this - he said that they get younger recruits to throw.

FWIW Haselwood posted from Greentree this morning. Live instagram of him "working" as he said. Looked like he was out on the field with some of our guys - couldnt see who

Lol kid comes to a Miami event to actually practice with the Miami players also early in the am. Where there's smoke....

Advertisement
Advertisement
I compare it to when JJ went away from Alonzo in the fiesta bowl. Love JJ for ever and always, but we win that championship if he just stays on the ground with Alonzo in the 4th quarter. Kirby lost them the title the same way.

My word, Someone else picked up on the Fiesta Bowl Jimmy Johnson brain lapse. Highsmith was possessed on that last drive. What was it? First and goal inside the ten with time and timeouts remaining? Testaverde had been shakey all day and you put the ball in his hands?There is no way you keep Alonzo out of the end zone if you give him the ball.

Advertisement
Back