Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
I have checked back on those threads and they are growing. LOL. They worried.

It's hilarious. Literally it's a bunch of people just assuring themselves that Miami is not to be worried about. Like alright, why do you all keep making threads saying the same thing? Looks extremely familiar lol.

Advertisement
What's so funny is I just went over to UGA 247 board and there's already 2 threads on it. Not one, but two. LOL. Would be epic if it happens and I hope Dugans can work the magic, but I will never be Dan Sileo Jr'd again.

Me too! interesting because there are definitely split opinions as to the degree they care. Some seem less concerned because he is a WR. Others are concerned because he is the kind of WR that can turn their passing game into a "thing". They seem to think his relationship with Fields is what will keep him. IDK - he has other good friends who committed to Auburn, etc. This kid is ALL about business in my opinion. Pretty serious dude. LOL that they absolutely haven't and still don't continue to really think we are a threat.

I have to give the kid credit for pretty much dictating to Kirby how he is going to handle his own recruitment.

I just read the boards and now I hate Georgia. I never did and I rooted for them in the Natty but now it’s **** Georgia they’re the most ****y fan base right now and I hope they drop a few games this year (won’t happen the schedule is easier than ours) and I also hope the program gets folded when they get caught with bags.

Advertisement
Shooting our load early are we? **** just get him here, roll out the red carpet, show him love, convince him to come back and visit for the FSU game, THEN put the full court press on for him to flip after we beat FSUs a$$ in front of 70k rapid fans as he is chillin' in the Clevelander meeting former Cane Legends and if we are lucky getting him a close glimpse of JLo! BOOM!
JLO 😂😂😂😂😂 she old bruh he ain't Garoppolo

It's encouraging but I'll believe it when I see it. UGA aint letting the #1 player in the state and best WR to come out of that state since Calvin Johnson probably sign with the University of Miami. Regardless, love the shot we are taking & effort we are giving. This one won't be over until he signs, either way.

We OWE those ****ers some payback and lord knows we are due.

agree 100% Hate their smug attitude.

Advertisement
UGA fans can say whatever they want but a kid who does all of this is really really interested and this is when UGA is hotter then ever so this is serious

Advertisement
*sits comfortably in seat*

If this was anyone else on the staff I wouldn't be to confident but this is Dugans. I have full confidence that if anyone can pull an elite player at their position it's Dugans (followed by Brown).

It's encouraging but I'll believe it when I see it. UGA aint letting the #1 player in the state and best WR to come out of that state since Calvin Johnson probably sign with the University of Miami. Regardless, love the shot we are taking & effort we are giving. This one won't be over until he signs, either way.

We OWE those ****ers some payback and lord knows we are due.
They TC we got Deejay, they may get TS but you know they want their local superstar wr more

I just read the boards and now I hate Georgia.
Now?

I've hated Georgia since the second Richt was announced as our coach! They've always been a ****y fan based, but it has become much worse since Kirby has been at the helm!

Advertisement
Back