Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
Chise my point only had to do with the fact that he was still a late pick and his success as such. He supports the idea of a kid making the right decision for themselves because every situation is unique. Wed love for all kids to stay 4 or 5 years & achieve everything imaginable. Its not ALWAYS gonna be realistic though. Theres pros & cons obviously either way. @Saviorcane far as what lil bruh made last year google isnt always gonna give you the correct answer because they dont always have every factor available or reported correctly. Ill just leave it at im aware of what he made in football (because we talk about it constantly )& ALSO his oppurtunities off the field. If ur saying i should only mention what he made ON the field than duly noted. All i can say is the money made as a result of that status is just as relevant.
I agree with you on some guys overcoming being drafted late or not drafted at all.

But I didn’t think that was the discussion. I thought the discussion centered around choosing to leave early in the face of the majority of data supporting the idea that you should return to school for another year.

I see where Brooklyn got his number from. The avg. salary over this first for years is going to be $621k + $84K signing bonus. But Adrian's signing bonus is split w/in the 4 yrs and he's on a escalator type contract where each year, his base increases. Either way, he's still making a good amount of money for a guy who once upon a time was considered an after thought.
Dee got the salary info from an even better source than that; he got it directly from the guy earning it.

Wow. This is embarrassing how a thread about 5 star recruit, who’s supposed to be coming to campus next weekend, is going. Is this a UGA board? I’m sure Haselwood sees enough of this trash on there.
UM and Miami is arguably the most diverse culture in the entire world. It’s a huge reason I love living in SoFL. Calling someone bruh has nothing to do with race. Insinuating a person supports Hitler, because of who they vote for is just as ignorant.

Now, I can’t wait to hear how the commits stack up to Haselwood. Especially, after how he did at the opening. Who do y’all think will be able to cover him?
Im with you, anybody with recent news on Haselwood?

Advertisement
I agree with you on some guys overcoming being drafted late or not drafted at all.

But I didn’t think that was the discussion. I thought the discussion centered around choosing to leave early in the face of the majority of data supporting the idea that you should return to school for another year.
Ok. My only point was if the negative is being a 7th round draft pick at worst then assuming you make the team its still not too shabby. I should've simply stayed out of it. For me its about why do kids take the chance of leaving early regardless of how theyre stock may improve or what theyre actually told. And using adrian as a worst case example was my point. Obviously not cause he left early but because he was a 7th round draft pick. Further example NOT BECAUSE HE HAD A CHOICE, but he was told by the scouts,various gms & the agents he interviewed that hed be a 3rd or 4th round pick at worst(that was before he ran a 4.2 at pro day & was told how much that would improve his stock)seattle,denver,atlanta,detroit & the rams all told him they were interested in the second or third round. We know how that worked out. My point in mentioning this is simply to show its not like theres a science to this. Not many agents tell these kids the truth. Its not ever gonna be youll be an undrafted free agent or a late round pick. They blow your head up,so does ur family & friends. They front you money that in most cases youve never had. Im just saying if you cant understand why a kid would leave early than life must be great & maybe yall enjoyed eating in the chow hall & struggling to get by at some point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh, this thread has me rolling. We need Paradise to start ASAP. No thread is safe until players are on the field.

This has been one, long dry spell.

Next two weeks can't pass fast enough.

Everyone's losing their minds.

'Cept me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back