Jadon Haselwood

I’m white so I’m not your bruh. And I didn’t miss the point actually chise destroyed your point. At least get his salary right next time.
Only thing missing in that post is the boot click & heil hitler chant... okay well try this one time sir 🙄 before you decide to go on a rant with me actually read whats said. Thanks oh & by the way gracias for doing ur part to make amuricuh great. #trumppower 🤡

Advertisement
He was referring to others leaving early not Adrian. He was saying Adrian got drafted late and is making some noise and doing well.
Isnt it wonderful when people actually read before they respond. I thought it was obvious the only reference was to him being a late pick.

Only thing missing in that post is the boot click & heil hitler chant... okay well try this one time sir 🙄 before you decide to go on a rant with me actually read whats said. Thanks oh & by the way gracias for doing ur part to make amuricuh great. #trumppower 🤡

It went from a recruit to your dumbass derailment now you are on to trump. stay on topic simpleton.

It went from a recruit to your dumbass derailment now you are on to trump. stay on topic simpleton.
Your peon racist *** calling someone a simpleton is rich... derailment huh? Ask the people who've paid attention how they actually learned about jadon & his interest more than a year ago. Enjoy ur misery

Advertisement
1532365602965.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now I'm supposed to believe Grimes came to one of our camps and was locked down.

The same Grimes that was murdering on the camp circut...5 star challenge, the opening, you name it...

OOOOk

a MF make up anything to say.
Same grimes that got shook at Ohio stars lol

Advertisement
Absolutely nothing.

To actually go and search for a salary that someone else posted "just to confirm" was a bit strange.

This retort was even worse.

And very odd.

I see where Brooklyn got his number from. The avg. salary over this first for years is going to be $621k + $84K signing bonus. But Adrian's signing bonus is split w/in the 4 yrs and he's on a escalator type contract where each year, his base increases. Either way, he's still making a good amount of money for a guy who once upon a time was considered an after thought.

Wow. This is embarrassing how a thread about 5 star recruit, who’s supposed to be coming to campus next weekend, is going. Is this a UGA board? I’m sure Haselwood sees enough of this trash on there.
UM and Miami is arguably the most diverse culture in the entire world. It’s a huge reason I love living in SoFL. Calling someone bruh has nothing to do with race. Insinuating a person supports Hitler, because of who they vote for is just as ignorant.

Now, I can’t wait to hear how the commits stack up to Haselwood. Especially, after how he did at the opening. Who do y’all think will be able to cover him?

Advertisement
Back