Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

what's the entire update say summarized?

Switched his CB to us on Stevenson. 51% confident on pick.
75% confident on Kennedy to us.
90% confident on Martin to us.

Everyone else he is confident going elsewhere.
Zipp and Summerall-75% to Turds
Neal 90% to Baga
Lucas90% to FSPOO
Dunmore 75% Pedo State
Dixon 90% to USCe
Hunter 51% TAMU

Advertisement
what's the entire update say summarized?
The Skinny: Georgia has long been viewed as the biggest threat to Miami when it comes to five-star wide receiver Jadon Haselwood, but Oklahoma is the program that sources are concerned about heading into his decision. The Peach State's father graduated from OU and the Sooners' high-powered offense is ceraintly appealing to Haselwood, who wants the ball in his hands. I'm sticking with the Hurricanes, but confidence isn't as high as it once was.

Switched his CB to us on Stevenson. 51% confident on pick.
75% confident on Kennedy to us.
90% confident on Martin to us.

Everyone else he is confident going elsewhere.
Zipp and Summerall-75% to Turds
Neal 90% to Baga
Lucas90% to FSPOO
Dunmore 75% Pedo State
Dixon 90% to USCe
Hunter 51% TAMU

thanks

He’s the best hs wide out since Julio Jones. Would you rather be bragging about having Allen hurns in the league or Amari cooper both are good coopers a different animal

huh.png

NO.gif

Advertisement
Rather than just coming out and saying " I know nothing " they must do the same song and dance.

Like I posted above " nobody knows jack , if they say they do they're lying".

That's how the pay sites roll, say a lot while saying nothing. You keep customers that way.

No disrespect but WTF do you think you have been doing here?

This is all 2nd/3rd/4th hand info and from one side while he could be giving out the same identical vibes to the other side.

Advertisement
It's sad but this situation is playing out exactly as most excepted.

We won't win these battles with a 7-5 record and the negative perception surrounding the program. We are signing a 2 star tackle and a Center we grabbed from Illinois, have no QB, or running back and have had multiple decommits. It's not hard to make a kid question the future of the program.

It would have been nice to sign the kid. But the program is screwed with Richt at the helm.

LOL this is going to be hilarious until he announces at the game.

Meltdown of epic proportions if he doesn't come

Advertisement
Glad I didnt take the day off like I usually do for these signing day....

I knew things wouldnt be picking up when we had to panic hire Co-DCs to salvage this class

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back