Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
And I don’t Think he does. As do a lot of these kids. Imo kid is legit torn.

Following this closer than normal and seeing it from a different perspective has shown me a lot.

1. These kids don’t know where they’re going a lot of times right to the last day.
2. Parents and kids read these boards, and there’s a lot of disrespect. Especially to parents , certain mothers. Pretty much saying they’re selling their kid , while not being sure of what you’re even saying.

Lastly it’s just as dirty and even crazier than even I’d ever thought.

“ recruiting is fluid “ is not cliche lol. Truer words have never been spoken. I actually kinda get the pay sites being so non commital, and vague every update.

I saw Darrin Hoods tweet too. Really a drag for everyone involved with the kids....

I honesty have no clue, as does anybody at this point. Anyone that says they do is lying.

The people putting cb for Ou is doing it for the same reason I would. An educated guess from the last week of his recruitment.

Everything I’ve posted as fact was that , I’m not going to start posting guesses as fact just to sound like I know what I don’t.

As of last weekend I have no clue where he’s going. The update I gave in the am will matchup with this post 12 hours later.
A real *** response. I'll keep believing he goes with his heart and picks us but hey being hopeful

Advertisement
Last update from OU insider

"I know there has been a ton of updates and picks on Jadon Haselwood. Most have him to Miami.

I checked in with my sources on the and all still feel really good about where they stand and think they have a great chance.

The OU staff has been in contact with Haselwood today and I’m told they are expected to speak again tonight. The source did add, “If (OU) doesn’t hear from him tonight there is a reason. Either, (OU) isn’t his choice or something else has come up.”

I am sticking with my crystal ball, but there is a lot of last second things that can happen. This one is going to be down to the wire. Which NLI he signs is and sends in (not necessarily the public one) is going to be interesting.

Again, we won’t know anything until Jan 5th, so things that leak could be smokescreens, etc until you directly see Haselwood pick a schoo at the All American Game."

Advertisement

"I know there has been a ton of updates and picks on Jadon Haselwood. Most have him to Miami.

I checked in with my sources on the and all still feel really good about where they stand and think they have a great chance.

The OU staff has been in contact with Haselwood today and I’m told they are expected to speak again tonight. The source did add, “If (OU) doesn’t hear from him tonight there is a reason. Either, (OU) isn’t his choice or something else has come up.”

I am sticking with my crystal ball, but there is a lot of last second things that can happen. This one is going to be down to the wire. Which NLI he signs is and sends in (not necessarily the public one) is going to be interesting.

Again, we won’t know anything until Jan 5th, so things that leak could be smokescreens, etc until you directly see Haselwood pick a schoo at the All American Game."
Buck up fellas, oh shi!t.

This has to be the most insightful comment ever by a writer:

“If (OU) doesn’t hear from him tonight there is a reason. Either, (OU) isn’t his choice or something else has come up.”

NO **** SHERLOCK. Only two choice when you don’t hear from someone are they don’t want to talk to you or “something” came up.

its just 50/50 thats all. we know what we know. until the miami insiders move off their picks, well see whats up tom
When a team closes that much ground that quickly that’s usually the death knell for us. They hawked is down like Darrell Green walked down Eric ****erson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mansell went on big3rollup with newberg tonight. Said as of today haselwood is not signing an LOI tmm. Plan is to sign multiple financial agreements with multiple teams until he decides. Feel like that’s the first time I’ve heard that? Thought he was signing and going to try to hide it until all American game.

If he comes great and if not whatever. Dude is a beast but we got pope, hightower, and payton coming in. Im not worried about wr.
He’s the best hs wide out since Julio Jones. Would you rather be bragging about having Allen hurns in the league or Amari cooper both are good coopers a different animal

Advertisement
Back