Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
I said last week “ **** just got real “. “ Uga isn’t even the biggest threat”. It’s 50-50 and the third team has momentum”. “ It’s a toss up”.

Some called that hedging , but it was just the latest. Regardless in my book I was wrong. But I’ve been insinuating for awhile we’re trending down. You know who you are from the pm’s, I’ve told you this.

Just trying to save disappointment.

Now that JH is not coming... TJ Jones please🙏🏼🙏🏼

I said last week “ **** just got real “. “ Uga isn’t even the biggest threat”. It’s 50-50 and the third team has momentum”. “ It’s a toss up”.

Some called that hedging , but it was just the latest. Regardless in my book I was wrong. But I’ve been insinuating for awhile we’re trending down. You know who you are from the pm’s, I’ve told you this.

Just trying to save disappointment.

My confidence was gone after the call I received fri.

No need to be cryptic at this point.

Just say you now think he's going to OU and that's that.

Advertisement
No need to be cryptic at this point.

Just say you now think he's going to OU and that's that.

I honesty have no clue, as does anybody at this point. Anyone that says they do is lying.

The people putting cb for Ou is doing it for the same reason I would. An educated guess from the last week of his recruitment.

Everything I’ve posted as fact was that , I’m not going to start posting guesses as fact just to sound like I know what I don’t.

As of last weekend I have no clue where he’s going. The update I gave in the am will matchup with this post 12 hours later.

I honesty have no clue, as does anybody at this point. Anyone that says they do is lying.

The people putting cb for Ou is doing it for the same reason I would. An educated guess from the last week of his recruitment.

Everything I’ve posted as fact was that , I’m not going to start posting guesses as fact just to sound like I know what I don’t.

As of last weekend I have no clue where he’s going. The update I gave today will matchup with this post 12 hours later.

This is why you the goat

Advertisement
Sounds like that last in home with OU and Riley with Haselwood was a home run if it caused this much of a swing in the recruitment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back