Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
I just dont buy it but I hope its true. Im not gonna let the same thing as last year happen to me again. With that DSJ dude I lost all productivity and became addicted to this ****. This year I have decided to stick to what the experts say.

Advertisement
I just dont buy it but I hope its true. Im not gonna let the same thing as last year happen to me again. With that DSJ dude I lost all productivity and became addicted to this ****. This year I have decided to stick to what the experts say.

Didn’t you quit this recruiting stuff this afternoon? What happened to that?

Advertisement
so now since we have to go down this hazelnuts/fields package rabbit hole; I’m starting to wonder the sudden mjj noise to psu when the noise to Haselwood showing up to paradise happened.
E14E0D19-4CFA-4FAC-B403-F3068F1FB251.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is why I don’t understand the allure of OU being the clear cut answer for both Fields and Haselwood, Big 12 receivers are notorious for putting up video game numbers in college only to have average NFL careers. Same with Big12 QBs although I suppose Baker Mayfield is doing a good job of trying to change that image but even then the last big12 QB to go ahead and have a successful NFL career before him was Sam bradford, Fields would put up video game numbers and would probably win heisman almost every year but scouts will take stuff like playing against big12 defense into consideration, same with Haselwood.
Following Deejay, Brevin, Pope, and Jarren. It’s a start right 👀👀

He is friends with Jarren for years. They have the same QB coach. I would imagine he met Brevin and pope at some camp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back