Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
From OU insider a couple mins ago:

I said I would have some Trejan Bridges news with Jadon Haselwood?

Well, the two had “great, informative conversation today.” Bridges has been recruiting Haselwood to OU, in the last few weeks, so any truth to animosity is pure rumors, I’m told.

As for where things stand with Haselwood? The Sooners staff, more specifically Dennis Simmons, has been in constant contact with the five-star WR. The plan is to still announce on January 5th, I can tell you the Sooners very well could be the leader right now. I have spoken to sources all over and OU seems to be surging in a big way right now.

I almost feel like I could crystal ball him to OU, but with it being such a weird deal I want to wait a bit. Just want to gather more information before till my eyes see OU in the crystal ball.

If things continue to progress that way, it could be one of the greatest WR classes of all time— if not THE greatest!

There is a few weeks before January 5th. Things change fast in recruiting—as you all well know. Oklahoma has to continue what they are doing, in non-contact period, to make sure they are still position to have their hat put on at the Adidas All American game.

Right now, they are doing all they can and more. Will it be enough? Will know in a few short weeks.

From OU insider a couple mins ago:

I said I would have some Trejan Bridges news with Jadon Haselwood?

Well, the two had “great, informative conversation today.” Bridges has been recruiting Haselwood to OU, in the last few weeks, so any truth to animosity is pure rumors, I’m told.

As for where things stand with Haselwood? The Sooners staff, more specifically Dennis Simmons, has been in constant contact with the five-star WR. The plan is to still announce on January 5th, I can tell you the Sooners very well could be the leader right now. I have spoken to sources all over and OU seems to be surging in a big way right now.

I almost feel like I could crystal ball him to OU, but with it being such a weird deal I want to wait a bit. Just want to gather more information before till my eyes see OU in the crystal ball.

If things continue to progress that way, it could be one of the greatest WR classes of all time— if not THE greatest!

There is a few weeks before January 5th. Things change fast in recruiting—as you all well know. Oklahoma has to continue what they are doing, in non-contact period, to make sure they are still position to have their hat put on at the Adidas All American game.

Right now, they are doing all they can and more. Will it be enough? Will know in a few short weeks.
OU made up ground fast. ****

Oklahoma offense is pretty enticing for any receiver and he does have obvious connections to the Sooners too

Although it is, it makes the QB look even better. What's the last serious OU WR that has gone to the NFL sans Dede Westbrook.

Miami wasn't done any favors with Richards' career ending injury. But again, AR likely would've been a 1st round receiver.

OU isn't exactly an NFL factory for receivers. QB development on the other hand, that's not even a debate. Riley's got the last 2 Heisman trophy winners on his resume.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It always made sense to me OU was in it. Look at that offense! I believe Macho said a few weeks back on here that OU was now a big player. I wonder where Macho is at now.

**** OU holds the advantage with his parents, his boy Fields might transfer there, and he can put up video game numbers for years over there, lmfao pray for that man Dugans. He fighting against parents, bags, and transfer news

Advertisement
Why is this OU insider acting like the Sooners or anyone else has till Jan. 5th? Isn't Haselwood signing on Wednesday and keeping quiet about it till the all-star game?

Man if that's true wow CMR should walk around Miami and demand Canes fans put some respect on his name.

Fair enough. Sign me up if it is true. However, if not can we demand he walk around Miami and we tell him to Fvck off? How about his son? C’MON at least his son.

Advertisement
The thing I don't get from the OU you reporter is he keeps mentioning Jan 5th, but he will have already been signed by then.

Advertisement
Back