Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Just like in real life, the nice schtick only gets u so far, even if a girl finds it adorable, maybe she even go out w u and tell u all her problems, but in the end, the dude that’s a bit of jerk, dripped out in swag that got hella chicks on him is going to smash whenever and wherever. But if ur going to be a nice guy, u better have keys to a SLR or something foreign.

Right now, Richt is the nice guy driving a Studebaker. So if he’s not going to change up his approach, then he needs to make his car (this football team) attractive. Lol
So basically we’re in the friend zone with him.

Advertisement
Just like in real life, the nice schtick only gets u so far, even if a girl finds it adorable, maybe she even go out w u and tell u all her problems, but in the end, the dude that’s a bit of jerk, dripped out in swag that got hella chicks on him is going to smash whenever and wherever. But if ur going to be a nice guy, u better have keys to a SLR or something foreign.

Right now, Richt is the nice guy driving a Studebaker. So if he’s not going to change up his approach, then he needs to make his car (this football team) attractive. Lol

This is couldn’t be any truer lol. I was the nice guy in high school and it got me no where. Luckily I was a late bloomer, grew 5 inches and gained 35 lbs after graduation. Girls didn’t recognize me and it allowed me to reinvent myself. I was a ****y jerk after that and I was in p*ssy smashing heaven from 19 on I was living life.........until I turned 26 and my wife got my *** with the “I’m late” text. Two kids later I’m back to being the nice guy, paying taxes and **** Lol.

Rusty posted some update on the Georgia 247 and it’s about haselwood and Stevenson and now the Georgia fans said they are getting both so who knows I couldn’t read it but I could see comments

Advertisement
Rusty posted some update on the Georgia 247 and it’s about haselwood and Stevenson and now the Georgia fans said they are getting both so who knows I couldn’t read it but I could see comments
Just says kirby will be down here to in home with Tyrique. Also, no matter what they think of JH he's a helluva player. So naturally they assume they are both locks, ha

"sounds like Kirby Smart will be in South Florida tomorrow for a little while. I would imagine that means an in-home with Tyrique Stevenson. Starting to hear a little more buzz around him and UGA. It has been very quiet to say the least since Mel Tucker left to take the Colorado spot."

That's what was said about Rique. Just enough , lol. Says nothing.

And nothing said about Jadon. Just that he is a great player who blocks, etc. They ignore the fact he wears Miami gloves. Every game. So funny. Could mean nothing but it's like it doesn't happen to them.

One poster asked Rusty to be honest if he thinks they land Jadon and he did not answer. Just ignored it.

Advertisement
This is couldn’t be any truer lol. I was the nice guy in high school and it got me no where. Luckily I was a late bloomer, grew 5 inches and gained 35 lbs after graduation. Girls didn’t recognize me and it allowed me to reinvent myself. I was a ****y jerk after that and I was in p*ssy smashing heaven from 19 on I was living life.........until I turned 26 and my wife got my *** with the “I’m late” text. Two kids later I’m back to being the nice guy, paying taxes and **** Lol.

LOL!

"sounds like Kirby Smart will be in South Florida tomorrow for a little while. I would imagine that means an in-home with Tyrique Stevenson. Starting to hear a little more buzz around him and UGA. It has been very quiet to say the least since Mel Tucker left to take the Colorado spot."

And nothing said about Jadon. Just that he is a great player who blocks, etc. They ignore the fact he wears Miami gloves. Every game. So funny. Could mean nothing but it's like it doesn't happen to them.

One poster asked Rusty to be honest if he thinks they land Jadon and he did not answer. Just ignored it.

Rusty doesn’t want to give away his secret.

Rusty doesn’t want to give away his secret.
Don’t think Rusty is as plugged in this one as we would assume. He stated this week that Jadon wouldn’t sign during the early signing period which is a lie because Jadon was quoted today saying he would sign early and keep it quiet until Jan 5th.

Sentell be harassing him but boy do he get info out of him.
https://www.dawgnation.com/football...-slain-teammate/amp?__twitter_impression=true

592F0784-9DCE-4A98-ABE1-C8AA626B4CD5.png
4A1473BE-B833-48D7-B872-9B1D71773F86.png

Advertisement

So he's hearing buzz but it's also very quiet at the same time? Lol

Advertisement

“Paying taxes and ****” got me 💀

So we will know judging by our recruiting. If we see offers going out all over the place at WR, he signed elsewhere.
Not necessarily, situation looking a bit different than it was when there was rumors some receivers could leave. I think They all are staying(Pope and ezzard), Cager would be the one to keep an eye on to transfer and if he did that’s a loss of 4 receivers so we still need to bring in at least 3 this cycle really

Advertisement
Back