Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Pretty you’re a troll anyway , I’m the only one risking anything. You’ll just start another troll account.

But I’ll be your huckleberry.

I have never started another account and have had this one since way back in the day when Pete was still in high school and getting information from Deon Bush. Funny how I’m called a troll. Last year same thing when I put up my name in regards to Surtain. I truly hope I lose and you are right because at the end of the day I’m a Canes fan. I just don’t see us getting him away from Georgia. If I lose I’ll ride off into the sunset. I’m too old to be getting involved in this stuff anymore anyways haha.

Advertisement
I have never started another account and have had this one since way back in the day when Pete was still in high school and getting information from Deon Bush. Funny how I’m called a troll. Last year same thing when I put up my name in regards to Surtain. I truly hope I lose and you are right because at the end of the day I’m a Canes fan. I just don’t see us getting him away from Georgia. If I lose I’ll ride off into the sunset. I’m too old to be getting involved in this stuff anymore anyways haha.

If you lose.. hope you can come in and at least celebrate the victory with us in the commitment thread for just one day before you go. Pretty big deal taking the #1 WR in the nation from Georgias backyard

If you lose.. hope you can come in and at least celebrate the victory with us in the commitment thread for just one day before you go. Pretty big deal taking the #1 WR in the nation from Georgias backyard

I’ll be around the day he announces at the Army game. Hopefully the mods will let me blast off one last NSFW booty post if we land him.

Advertisement
Can someone copy the link to Simmons tweet about Haselwoods cleats? Can’t do it from my phone. He put his five favorites on his cleat today. Pretty freaking awesome

I would like to know who is going to Haselwood's in home on Thursday for UGA - the entire staff was there today except Kirby. And it's been reported he went in home last week.

Kirby is here as well. Don’t think he was here for the Cedar Grove game. Made his appearance on the field for the third game. Warner Robins vs BainBridge. Warner Robins QB is Jake Fromms little brother. He has another brother on the team as well. Kirby, Chaney, Hankton, Coley & Jake Fromm here for the game.

Advertisement
Can someone copy the link to Simmons tweet about Haselwoods cleats? Can’t do it from my phone. He put his five favorites on his cleat today. Pretty freaking awesome

2B692BD9-36A8-4937-BE9E-A9A168CC0C70.jpeg

Smart is done after today , he’s used his in home already.

JH has an official this weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Pete's no longer in high school?!

Hypothetically if we get trolled on by Haselwood, ZIP, and Summerall I’ll be convinced Richt is too nice and gets the “Friendzone” treatment. The Dabos, Satans, Urbs of the world come through *******. All the time. This nice schtik has to go. The cold blooded coaches get it done.

Just like in real life, the nice schtick only gets u so far, even if a girl finds it adorable, maybe she even go out w u and tell u all her problems, but in the end, the dude that’s a bit of jerk, dripped out in swag that got hella chicks on him is going to smash whenever and wherever. But if ur going to be a nice guy, u better have keys to a SLR or something foreign.

Right now, Richt is the nice guy driving a Studebaker. So if he’s not going to change up his approach, then he needs to make his car (this football team) attractive. Lol

Advertisement
Back