Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Is there a limit on coach visits to games? I think there might be. If not, that’s concerning.

I would like to know who is going to Haselwood's in home on Thursday for UGA - the entire staff was there today except Kirby. And it's been reported he went in home last week.

I don't think Jadon will trip when he sees his main recruiter on Twitter like his biggest fan for maybe the greatest moment of his life hyping up his future fan base. Plus im sure he was told beforehand Dugans couldn't make it this one time

Advertisement
Want to wager? Ban bet.

EvergreenUnawareCrow-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
I just honestly don't get what you gain out of typing this. I'm no shrink, but I'll bet one could make a living studying message board mannerisms. You have NO IDEA where this kid is going. None. You don't know him, you don't even know anyone who knows him. You don't know anyone who knew his parents. You're completely clueless. But rather than just stay silent, even if you are pessimistic, you just MUST click a button, and type out a crybaby response, for what? So you can come back and get validation from a bunch of strangers if he does go to UGA? EAD.
You won't get a response. It's the same brainiacs who post the "he gone" bullcrap in threads

His teammate passed away this year. It was to honor him. He dedicated the season to him long ago. He was playing with angels today. He’s a wonderful young man.

Figured it would be something like that. Thanks for the heads up and good job by him!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is there a limit on coach visits to games? I think there might be. If not, that’s concerning.

I believe it's supposed to count as a visit for that week so Kirby is probably going to be the only UGA coach at Haselwood in home where as I'm assuming Mark plans on taking the offensive staff along for the ride like they did with Neal.

Advertisement
Back