Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't believe he was retained after this season. I wouldn't argue on it, if you know him personally you'd know better than I, but I am pretty sure I heard he's looking for work.

I do not (know him personally)....I just last heard that he got promoted to WR coach for the 2018-2019 season. So you may be correct.

Advertisement
What if the gloves gives him good luck? That’s why he worse then all season. Lol Troll season got a ninja shook. I know.

Watching on the web. #16 just got jiggy.

Kid hasn’t trolled one time. W
What if the gloves gives him good luck? That’s why he worse then all season. Lol Troll season got a ninja shook. I know.

Watching on the web. #16 just got jiggy.

You are shook bro. Kid didn’t have a great last game with Miami gloves on. just Accept this kid is most likely coming to Miami.

Lakeland kids I have no clue, just think no way Richt would let kids Troll this hard and I think Mullen would let a recruit f uck his wife if it meant they would come to Florida.

Peach County whole **** team wearing Georgia gloves lol. Plus I think JH might’ve gave the other WR who just caught that 40 yard pass a pair of our gloves too he’s rocking them. #GloveWatch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back