Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

He did on the rivals site supposedly but that can probably be due to him thinking because they get the last visit most likely. He also put one in for Nakobe Dean for uga who as of right now bama appears to be getting him next week so he’s not all the way accurate
Are we going in home with Haselwood before the dead period, or did we already do that?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hypothetically if we get trolled on by Haselwood, ZIP, and Summerall I’ll be convinced Richt is too nice and gets the “Friendzone” treatment. The Dabos, Satans, Urbs of the world come through *******. All the time. This nice schtik has to go. The cold blooded coaches get it done.

Advertisement
Not much action thru the first quarter. Tied 0-0. Jadon with a nice 35 yard Punt return. Wearing #11, rocking Canes gloves.

Not much action thru the first quarter. Tied 0-0. Jadon with a nice 35 yard Punt return. Wearing #11, rocking Canes gloves.

What if the gloves gives him good luck? That’s why he worse then all season. Lol Troll season got a ninja shook. I know.

Watching on the web. #16 just got jiggy.

What if the gloves gives him good luck? That’s why he worse then all season. Lol Troll season got a ninja shook. I know.

I was just about to ask the same question. What if he wore the gloves and had a good game and been wearing them ever since then.

Advertisement
Hypothetically if we get trolled on by Haselwood, ZIP, and Summerall I’ll be convinced Richt is too nice and gets the “Friendzone” treatment. The Dabos, Satans, Urbs of the world come through *******. All the time. This nice schtik has to go. The cold blooded coaches get it done.

You do understand those coaches look the other way while boosters give their recruits loads and loads and loads of money, yes?

Advertisement
hasslewood is electric returned a punt for a td if not for the hold. Then caught a 10 yard curl and juked three guys

I was just about to ask the same question. What if he wore the gloves and had a good game and been wearing them ever since then.
#1 WR in the Nation and the #4 prospect overall has to rely on Canes Gloves to ball out? I done heard it all now

UGA’s OC Jim Chaney and James Coley are sitting right in front of me. Jadon has added a nice catch. Peach County 3-0 HT.

Advertisement
Back