Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Yall are really some of the most miserable mfs I've ever seen

Why? Because some of us choose not to live in gum drop unicorn land?

This kid is a special talent. Dirty recruiters prey on special talent and their families to take all their financial troubles away while said special talent helps them win.

Franchise basically said it best....you prize like **** the recruits like this that make the harder choice because it is what they want versus letting somebody influence them who really doesn't give a rat's *** about them.

Advertisement
Why? Because some of us choose not to live in gum drop unicorn land?

This kid is a special talent. Dirty recruiters prey on special talent and their families to take all their financial troubles away while said special talent helps them win.

Franchise basically said it best....you prize like **** the recruits like this that make the harder choice because it is what they want versus letting somebody influence them who really doesn't give a rat's *** about them.
No its because you just say "he ain't comin" just because every ******* day without anything to go off of. Look I'm born and raised in Miami and I know many players who've been paid anx I heard one get up to 1.5 so I know what happens and I'll tell you right now as a top 5 recruit in the nation he's gotten offers but as a wr he wont get as much as tackle, qb, de or cb. Now if he eas using UM to get more money he'd get other SEC programs in it too with deeper pockets and even then it won't be much more because boosters especially for UGA who wants more trench prospects won't go heavy for Jadon I know this. If he goes to UGA he just feels like staying home but the money will not be increased that much

Advertisement
Correction: The final inhome will be from Coach Brinks.

I feel like Haselwood played this thing to perfection to assure the best deal. Devonta Smith was ours until Coach Fort-Knox showed up right before signing day.

With the bag schools, it’s gotten to the point where a non-bag school stands next to no chance on guys the bag schools really want. They have made it almost impossible for these kids and their families to say no.

If Haselwood comes here despite the barrels of money that will be thrown at him we should immediately throw him a ticker tape parade because he will be a massive hero.

Nobody outside of this delusional board thought Devonta Smith was coming here. Everyone was bytchin and moaning about writers not giving us a chance, and we never had one.

Haselwood ain’t a done deal but there’s way more smoke this time around from a national perspective about JH coming to Miami. Anything can change when the bag gets dropped, but comparing this to Smith is revisionist history. Smith didn’t even visit us. Haselwood has come twice. Let’s hope all the rumors of him wanting the city life in college are true.

Nobody outside of this delusional board thought Devonta Smith was coming here. Everyone was bytchin and moaning about writers not giving us a chance, and we never had one.

Haselwood ain’t a done deal but there’s way more smoke this time around from a national perspective about JH coming to Miami. Anything can change when the bag gets dropped, but comparing this to Smith is revisionist history. Smith didn’t even visit us. Haselwood has come twice. Let’s hope all the rumors of him wanting the city life in college are true.

3 times in public. At least one other under the radar. And drive to watch GTech game.

No its because you just say "he ain't comin" just because every ******* day without anything to go off of. Look I'm born and raised in Miami and I know many players who've been paid anx I heard one get up to 1.5 so I know what happens and I'll tell you right now as a top 5 recruit in the nation he's gotten offers but as a wr he wont get as much as tackle, qb, de or cb. Now if he eas using UM to get more money he'd get other SEC programs in it too with deeper pockets and even then it won't be much more because boosters especially for UGA who wants more trench prospects won't go heavy for Jadon I know this. If he goes to UGA he just feels like staying home but the money will not be increased that much

:rolleyes:

I never said "he ain't comin"....I say it is going to be difficult for him to turn down what will likely be a mini-retirement package for his family, cars, and cold hard $$$$. I also say he is a bad *** if he does...like the Ahmmon Richards of the world.

UM

:rolleyes:

I never said "he ain't comin"....I say it is going to be difficult for him to turn down what will likely be a mini-retirement package for his family, cars, and cold hard $$$$. I also say he is a bad *** if he does...like the Ahmmon Richards of the world.

UM
A mini retirement? You do realize maybe 5% of recruits per year get over a million? That's if they're dominant at a premier position and even then it's pushing it but whatever y'all don't listen

Advertisement
A mini retirement? You do realize maybe 5% of recruits per year get over a million? That's if they're dominant at a premier position and even then it's pushing it but whatever y'all don't listen

Sad thing is that you believe for a lot of families, they require over a million to consider it a "mini-retirement" when they had nothing to begin with...

I promise you, Mark Ingram's mom didn't think so as she was set up with a six figure non-profit job when her son inked with Bama.

I do appreciate you throwing clearly well established and published NCAA violation statistics out there for us though.

What is the percentage of recruits that get over 1.2 million? 3.213%?

Correction: The final inhome will be from Coach Brinks.

I feel like Haselwood played this thing to perfection to assure the best deal. Devonta Smith was ours until Coach Fort-Knox showed up right before signing day.

With the bag schools, it’s gotten to the point where a non-bag school stands next to no chance on guys the bag schools really want. They have made it almost impossible for these kids and their families to say no.

If Haselwood comes here despite the barrels of money that will be thrown at him we should immediately throw him a ticker tape parade because he will be a massive hero.

Agreed. This has always been my concern with him and any other kid that publicly shows us so much "love" but doesn't commit. If you are visiting all the time, or in Canes' gear all the time, or pro-UM on social media all the time, but you don't publicly commit, it is suspect bag behavior.

Maybe he really loves UM and just wants his t.v. moment, who knows, but I can't get too excited until he is signed. Otherwise, the best thing I can say about this situation is at least UbaGA will have to drop a large bag for a Geoegia kid. Making them pay for one of their own makes me feel 1% better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did Simmons really put a CB in for Ga. or was that twitter comment just crap?
He did on the rivals site supposedly but that can probably be due to him thinking because they get the last visit most likely. He also put one in for Nakobe Dean for uga who as of right now bama appears to be getting him next week so he’s not all the way accurate

Advertisement
Back