Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Stop acting like this is shocking information and somehow sways his recruitment. It was always the plan for him to visit UGA before the early signing period. Of course, UGA is having an in-home visit. So are we.

If you thought he was coming to Miami find your balls and believe it until the end. Don't let every article make you some sort of mental midget.

Stop acting like this is shocking information and somehow sways his recruitment. It was always the plan for him to visit UGA before the early signing period. Of course, UGA is having an in-home visit. So are we.

If you thought he was coming to Miami find your balls and believe it until the end. Don't let every article make you some sort of mental midget.

AMEN

Alright...looks like the plans I had to put on hold last month now have to go into action. I need to get my *** to Walmart and get those white bedsheets. Then it's off to Home Depot for some 2x4s.

Is he doing an in home at Kirbys house during the OV? I can look up the address on the tax records and have a nice cross burning.

Then I can get some exercise walking around the south part of campus wearing my new uniform.

Advertisement
Uga getting the last in home and OV does not look good.

How did getting the last visit and in home for the AH kids last year work for us? If anything those last visits rarely work because the kids already have their mind made up. Wtf is Kirby going to say that he already hasn't during this "magical" last in home visit to sway Haselwood?

How did getting the last visit and in home for the AH kids last year work for us? If anything those last visits rarely work because the kids already have their mind made up. Wtf is Kirby going to say that he already hasn't during this "magical" last in home visit to sway Haselwood?
💰💰💰

Ridley may turn pro, that would be the only thing

Advertisement
Looks like Kirby getting the last in home with Haselwood on Thursday night. Per Mansell....

Looks like Georgia will be in-home on Thursday night and will go last for 5-star top target Jadon Haselwood. He is set to official visit UGA this weekend. He will play in the state championship on Tuesday at 1pm versus Peach County.
Correction: The final inhome will be from Coach Brinks.

I feel like Haselwood played this thing to perfection to assure the best deal. Devonta Smith was ours until Coach Fort-Knox showed up right before signing day.

With the bag schools, it’s gotten to the point where a non-bag school stands next to no chance on guys the bag schools really want. They have made it almost impossible for these kids and their families to say no.

If Haselwood comes here despite the barrels of money that will be thrown at him we should immediately throw him a ticker tape parade because he will be a massive hero.

Advertisement

I feel like Haselwood played this thing to perfection to assure the best deal. Devonta Smith was ours until Coach Fort-Knox showed up right before signing day.

With the bag schools, it’s gotten to the point where a non-bag school stands next to no chance on guys the bag schools really want. They have made it almost impossible for these kids and their families to say no.

If Haselwood comes here despite the barrels of money that will be thrown at him we should immediately throw him a ticker tape parade because he will be a massive hero.

Yep, I'm reading it like you. I know all the signs point to JH coming to us but the bag schools plays us perfectly with these kids. They go off recruit other monsters and kind of slow play guys like JH or let him develop a fancy for other schools and then swoop in at the last in-home and make an offer their family can't refuse. Happens every **** year like clockwork. But yeah, if he signs with us, will he be the first big time SEC kid from SEC country to commit with us in how many years? Maybe since Allen Bailey?

**** what y’all depressing ol we not getting anybody mfs saying, is the donk pulling back up in the A today?

Advertisement

I hear you, and I agree to an extent.

However, would UGA really need a substantial amount of cash to beat us out in recruiting?

We're a 7-5 team in a weak conference with a horrible passing offense. That's just who we are.

Fact.

UM

Advertisement
Back