Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Because he's a big city kid who wants to play in Miami, and Ron Dugans has done a **** of a job recruiting him.
Where did you read he wants to play in Miami? I just read he has no clue....his friend said Jaden doesn't know ...kid just tweeted he's releasing a top 5 soon....I go by what kids say along with those close to situation like his friend.....these inside reports from close sources to the staff has burned us many times before...just cuz you're not tired of getting mislead doesn't mean we haveta follow suit...if anything this is a wait and see situation...nothing else imo

Advertisement
this. There is definitely some uncertainty about whether he will return. UGA actively recruiting 2 QBs for 2019. Just flew a guy in from Hawaii.
Fromm is Kirby's guy right now, and rightfully so. Kid had a great season. Many think he will stay 4 years. It's a chance Fields will have to take. Anything can happen - injury included but still.

On the Chaney story, I only know what I have read and what I got from all of that is both of his de-committments might not have originated with him. I am pretty certain the alabama one was not his idea. Can't say for sure what happened with UGA. there would be no reason for him to take an OV to either of those schools....
Exactly why the Haselwood situation is different....it reminds me more of Hollowmans recruitment... silent this silent that....all the way to him putting on a uga hat...

Where did you read he wants to play in Miami? I just read he has no clue....his friend said Jaden doesn't know ...kid just tweeted he's releasing a top 5 soon....I go by what kids say along with those close to situation like his friend.....these inside reports from close sources to the staff has burned us many times before...just cuz you're not tired of getting mislead doesn't mean we haveta follow suit...if anything this is a wait and see situation...nothing else imo

OK. So wait and see and stop posting about it.

Advertisement
Looks like Kirby getting the last in home with Haselwood on Thursday night. Per Mansell....

Looks like Georgia will be in-home on Thursday night and will go last for 5-star top target Jadon Haselwood. He is set to official visit UGA this weekend. He will play in the state championship on Tuesday at 1pm versus Peach County.

Looks like Kirby getting the last in home with Haselwood on Thursday night. Per Mansell....

Looks like Georgia will be in-home on Thursday night and will go last for 5-star top target Jadon Haselwood. He is set to official visit UGA this weekend. He will play in the state championship on Tuesday at 1pm versus Peach County.

So when’s CMR going in home 🤔👀

Advertisement
I hope he does. Nothing would make me happier than to have the best WR in the country in O and G. I was just relaying what I have heard. Time will tell.
Every year we have one guy who is so confident a high profile kid picks us just to find out "they were coming to Miami but had a last minute change of heart". We have seen it year after year. He has no reason to be this confident. Haselwood is about to release a top 5, not a commitment. You don't pull kids like this after our season. It just doesn't happen. He hasn't been focused on recruiting because of his playoffs wait until he shifts to recruiting.

Advertisement

So, CMR not doing an in-home with Haselwood then? Big fail to let Kirby get the final in-home AND get an OV right before the dead period.

So, CMR not doing an in-home with Haselwood then? Big fail to let Kirby get the final in-home AND get an OV right before the dead period.

Why do you assume that from the other info? Looks like CMR is in Georgia a couple of days this week, thursday being one of them. Why couldn't he see Haselwood earlier than Kirby?

I wouldn't be surprised if Dugans went to his championship game on Tuesday and CMR went in home with him one of the other days he is in Georgia. Maybe CMR will go to the game, too, and visit with the family in the stands, etc. We seem to be very quiet about our Haselwood recruitment. I am okay with that. You KNOW he is a major priority.

Why do you assume that from the other info? Looks like CMR is in Georgia a couple of days this week, thursday being one of them. Why couldn't he see Haselwood earlier than Kirby?

I wouldn't be surprised if Dugans went to his championship game on Tuesday and CMR went in home with him one of the other days he is in Georgia. Maybe CMR will go to the game, too, and visit with the family in the stands, etc. We seem to be very quiet about our Haselwood recruitment. I am okay with that. You KNOW he is a major priority.

Anyone who thinks Richt won’t go in home with Haselwood needs to hand over their Canes card now. Richt is most definitely going to visit the family and no he doesn’t have to let anyone in the media know when it is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back