Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
LMAO bro you blind as a bat.

I hate to be that guy but expect to be disappointed on signing day.

You really think UGA is going to let the #1 player in their state go to Miami? They are going to throw the kitchen sink at him and some to make sure he’s a bulldog.

Plus, I think it makes more sense for him to go to UGA. Fromm is gone after next year and then he can catch balls from his boy Fields for 2 years before they both leave.

Fromm not going anywhere, Fields will be gone before Fromm. Now how that effects Haselwood not sure.

Advertisement
Haselwood said he got a top 5 coming soon. Funny part is he told jeff sentell, from dawgsnation, he dont have a top 5 a week ago.

Advertisement
UGA gets last visit? Not getting my hopes up. Money talks, bull**** walks. However, crazier things have happened.

This board is hilarious, kid decommits from UGA after being committed for nearly 2 years, shows interest in Miami, wears our gear, sources say we lead, admits that he doesn’t watch UGA games unless it’s random clips from twitter and all of a sudden he’s poised to make a dramatic recommitment back to UGA after one OV? you guys realize that Chaney kid, who is one of his closest friends just committed to Minnesota and he was previously committed to UGA but decommited as well, not every Georgia kid is locked to go to UGA, Papoe is committed to Auburn, Andrew Booth is going to Clemson, even UGAs main ambassador Nolan Smith is considering Bama, the same can be said with Haselwood. It isn’t only SF kids who don’t mind going far from home
Did you know Cheney decomitted from bama after uga? Plus...it'd be different if Chaney scheduled a visit back to uga right before signing day like his friend ...to raise speculation .....also, we're getting use to coming up short in these situations down the stretch...bama and clem got big bags to battle for 5* caliber recruits apparently um does not.... other than hope or pure speculation.... give us a legit reason to believe we pull it off this time?

Did you know Cheney decomitted from bama after uga? Plus...it'd be different if Chaney scheduled a visit back to uga right before signing day like his friend ...to raise speculation .....also, we're getting use to coming up short in these situations down the stretch...bama and clem got big bags to battle for 5* caliber recruits apparently um does not.... other than hope or pure speculation.... give us a legit reason to believe we pull it off this time?

No matter what is given to you, you’re not goin to believe we pull it off. You’ve taken the pessimistic view and that’s fine but stop acting like you truly can be convinced he’s coming

No matter what is given to you, you’re not goin to believe we pull it off. You’ve taken the pessimistic view and that’s fine but stop acting like you truly can be convinced he’s coming
Nope....I'm taking a realistic view without orange & green goggles on... I guess you can say some here are tired of believing in ghosts.....we get fooled every year with optimistic opinions etc...without realizing its more about hope than anything else...

Advertisement
Nope....I'm taking a realistic view without orange & green goggles on... I guess you can say some here are tired of believing in ghosts.....we get fooled every year with optimistic opinions etc...without realizing its more about hope than anything else...

That’s all it is. You believe he’s not coming because of the past recruiting loses that’s it

UGA gets last visit? Not getting my hopes up. Money talks, bull**** walks. However, crazier things have happened.
Let’s see what happens. If he leaves early like FSU or there’s no buzz then he’s a silent like we all thought.

Advertisement
Read the sentence after my Chaney example, the part in which I stated, Not every Georgia kid is locked to go to UGA, I used other kids and their recruiting as example for this, point being that many people attribute all Georgia kids with UGA, which isn’t the case. It’s not my job to convince or give legitimate reasons, I’m not an insider nor do I label myself as one, I read all the updates on Haselwood just like with everyone else, only difference is that I use common sense to eliminate judgment or bias. He’s UGA #2nd highest rated recruit, why would he need to decommit to get a higher bag in the first place? he’s UGA #1 priority on the offensive side of recruiting, why would he need to flirt or troll with Miami? Miami is coming off of a 7-5 season, UGA is heading to the sugar bowl... if you need convincing that Miami can pull it off, consider that U on the side of our players helmet is our main selling point REGARDLESS OF STAFF, and crazier things have happened in recruiting.

What so hard to believe been to more Miami games the Georgia... There is no guarantee that Fields will be there... He loves the big city

this. There is definitely some uncertainty about whether he will return. UGA actively recruiting 2 QBs for 2019. Just flew a guy in from Hawaii.
Fromm is Kirby's guy right now, and rightfully so. Kid had a great season. Many think he will stay 4 years. It's a chance Fields will have to take. Anything can happen - injury included but still.
Read the sentence after my Chaney example, the part in which I stated, Not every Georgia kid is locked to go to UGA, I used other kids and their recruiting as example for this, point being that many people attribute all Georgia kids with UGA, which isn’t the case. It’s not my job to convince or give legitimate reasons, I’m not an insider nor do I label myself as one, I read all the updates on Haselwood just like with everyone else, only difference is that I use common sense to eliminate judgment or bias. He’s UGA #2nd highest rated recruit, why would he need to decommit to get a higher bag in the first place? he’s UGA #1 priority on the offensive side of recruiting, why would he need to flirt or troll with Miami? Miami is coming off of a 7-5 season, UGA is heading to the sugar bowl... if you need convincing that Miami can pull it off, consider that U on the side of our players helmet is our main selling point REGARDLESS OF STAFF, and crazier things have happened in recruiting.

On the Chaney story, I only know what I have read and what I got from all of that is both of his de-committments might not have originated with him. I am pretty certain the alabama one was not his idea. Can't say for sure what happened with UGA. there would be no reason for him to take an OV to either of those schools....

Advertisement
Back