Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
This board is hilarious, kid decommits from UGA after being committed for nearly 2 years, shows interest in Miami, wears our gear, sources say we lead, admits that he doesn’t watch UGA games unless it’s random clips from twitter and all of a sudden he’s poised to make a dramatic recommitment back to UGA after one OV? you guys realize that Chaney kid, who is one of his closest friends just committed to Minnesota and he was previously committed to UGA but decommited as well, not every Georgia kid is locked to go to UGA, Papoe is committed to Auburn, Andrew Booth is going to Clemson, even UGAs main ambassador Nolan Smith is considering Bama, the same can be said with Haselwood. It isn’t only SF kids who don’t mind going far from home

Last edited:
He’s going to have to turn down a quarter mill and the home team to come here. Not saying it’s impossible, but he’s going to REALLY have to love UM and want to be a Cane to reject those significant emoluments.

If he picks UM he’s a huge hero.
Chise my man.. I really hope you don't set yourself up like we all did last year.

And months into this recruitment, we still believe bags are a factor in this one? Just take a look at the spree Saban is going in, the man is possessed, he just flipped the top safety and a 4* safety, they’re aiming for the highest rated class in 247 history, if Haselwood wanted a bigger bag or to negotiate a bigger bag HE WOULD FLIRT WITH BAMA, Bama is the only team making UGA fans sick to their stomachs rn, use common sense. Flirting with miami gets you nothing, flirting with Bama gets you everything

Last edited:
Chise my man.. I really hope you don't set yourself up like we all did last year.
I’ve never set myself up for anything. I just like the drama of this board and like to feed into it. We clearly have a shot with Haselwood, but money usually screams in the end. He’s going to have to be strong as an ox to reject what the bag schools will throw his way.

Advertisement
This board is hilarious, kid decommits from UGA after being committed for nearly 2 years, shows interest in Miami, wears our gear, sources say we lead, admits that he doesn’t watch UGA games unless it’s random clips from twitter and all of a sudden he’s posed to make a dramatic recommitment back to UGA after one OV? you guys realize that Chaney kid, who is one of his closest friends just committed to Minnesota and he was previously committed to UGA but decommited as well, not every Georgia kid is locked to go to UGA, Papoe is committed to Auburn, Andrew Booth is going to Clemson, even UGAs main ambassador Nolan Smith is considering Bama, the same can be said with Haselwood. It isn’t only SF kids who don’t mind going far from home
I don’t recall him saying he watches UM games either.

I’ve never set myself up for anything. I just like the drama of this board and like to feed into it. We clearly have a shot with Haselwood, but money usually screams in the end. He’s going to have to be strong as an ox to reject what the bag schools will throw his way.
The DSJ saga is one I will never forget😂

Advertisement
And months into this recruitment, we still believe bags are a factor in this one? Just take a look at the spree Saban is going in, they just flipped the top safety and a 4* safety, if Haselwood wanted a bigger bag or to negotiate a bigger bag HE WOULD FLIRT WITH BAMA, Bama is the only team making UGA fans sick to their stomachs rn, use common sense. Flirting with miami gets you nothing, flirting with Bama gets you everything.

A lot of our posters are shell shocked and just can’t believe something good is going to happen for Miami. We have taken our lumps but the loser mentality on the website is sad.

And months into this recruitment, we still believe bags are a factor in this one? Just take a look at the spree Saban is going in, they just flipped the top safety and a 4* safety, if Haselwood wanted a bigger bag or to negotiate a bigger bag HE WOULD FLIRT WITH BAMA, Bama is the only team making UGA fans sick to their stomachs rn, use common sense. Flirting with miami gets you nothing, flirting with Bama gets you everything.
Flirting with UM has made a lot of kids and their families a ton of money. I’m not sure what you’ve been watching over the years to make such a ridiculous statement.

You just have to be good at it and make it convincing. Haselwood has done a beautiful job of it. We’ll see in the end if he’s been running spectacular game, or if he’ll be running through the smoke.

Another CIS myth that this kid loves the big city. I guess if you say it enough people will believe it.
I’ve heard from a coach who knows him/coached him say that he in fact is drawn to the big city actually so its not a myth

Flirting with UM has made a lot of kids and their families a ton of money. I’m not sure what you’ve been watching over the years to make such a ridiculous statement.

You just have to be good at it and make it convincing. Haselwood has done a beautiful job of it. We’ll see in the end if he’s been running spectacular game, or if he’ll be running through the smoke.
Give me a list of OUT OF STATE recruits who flirted with UM to gain a bigger bag... since my statement is so ridiculous, im going to help you and put it into better context since Haselwood is clearly an OS target, now if you do find a list of those recruits let us compare their recruitment to Haselwoods, I assure you will find more differences than similarities

Advertisement
Hasn’t bothered him all year. Yes me, most experts, and seems a lot of canes players/coaches think he is coming to Miami.

How many experts had Campbell or surtain coming to Miami? Not many.

Last edited:
This board is hilarious, kid decommits from UGA after being committed for nearly 2 years, shows interest in Miami, wears our gear, sources say we lead, admits that he doesn’t watch UGA games unless it’s random clips from twitter and all of a sudden he’s posed to make a dramatic recommitment back to UGA after one OV? you guys realize that Chaney kid, who is one of his closest friends just committed to Minnesota and he was previously committed to UGA but decommited as well, not every Georgia kid is locked to go to UGA, Papoe is committed to Auburn, Andrew Booth is going to Clemson, even UGAs main ambassador Nolan Smith is considering Bama, the same can be said with Haselwood. It isn’t only SF kids who don’t mind going far from home

Also, the weekend before Jadon decommitted he was in Athens on a unofficial visit. That’s got to mean something as well,

Advertisement
Surtain was never coming here.

Campbell probably would've came here if it weren't for the perks UGA gave him and his family IMO. He knew they would help his family out and waited out for it at the end.
Did you miss the part on NSD where he said we were 3rd? Not 2nd but 3rd.

He also said we were 2nd in another interview.

Point is, he was going where the perks were being offered,

You're going to have to post the link. Because I remember him saying that the decision came down to Bama or UGA when he announced on ESPN.

Advertisement
Back