Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
IDK what to think at this point. But unless he just outright visits someone else or does not visit anyone next week, I don't see how he won't take that UGA OV . I agree with you about him, @Cribby , he definitely thinks for himself. I'm sure Dugans, CMR (and Thomas Brown behind the scenes) are giving this recruitment major priority.

Last edited:
IDK what to think at this point. But unless he just outright visits someone else or does not visit anyone next week, I don't see how he won't go to UGA. I agree with you about him, @Cribby , he definitely thinks for himself. I'm sure Dugans, CMR (and Thomas Brown behind the scenes) are giving this recruitment major priority.

So you think he re-commits to Gawga?

The last 6-7 threads I have been negative and stated I though the kids were going elsewhere. This is one kid I think is coming here. No information obviously, just feel like he is.

Advertisement
So you think he re-commits to Gawga?

I meant the OV next week. Just looked at what I typed - it probably is a little confusing. I think he takes that visit because he was committed to them for so long. I hope he doesn't but He's been nothing but respectful to everyone during this process. And he already took an in home from the Georgia WR coach last week. Kirby has an in home to use too. CMR has his in home to take, also.

IDK what to think about the end yet. I have felt pretty positive about him coming to Miami since the summer. So much chatter about this kid on every board right now it's hard to really know what's up...

The kid has done nothing but show love to Miami and rep Miami gear. Get your tails from between your legs and embrace this kid being the next great Cane. He has taken shots at Georgia coaches(not at his game) and their offense. Our players are taking about him being here. The writing is on the wall for hasslewood and Dunmore to be apart of this class .we lost our two best recovers and no one on the current roster can catch. not sure how this is so inconceivable to some.

The kid has done nothing but show love to Miami and rep Miami gear. Get your tails from between your legs and embrace this kid being the next great Cane. He has taken shots at Georgia coaches(not at his game) and their offense. Our players are taking about him being here. The writing is on the wall for hasslewood and Dunmore to be apart of this class .we lost our two best recovers and no one on the current roster can catch. not sure how this is so inconceivable to some.
LMAO bro you blind as a bat.

I hate to be that guy but expect to be disappointed on signing day.

You really think UGA is going to let the #1 player in their state go to Miami? They are going to throw the kitchen sink at him and some to make sure he’s a bulldog.

Plus, I think it makes more sense for him to go to UGA. Fromm is gone after next year and then he can catch balls from his boy Fields for 2 years before they both leave.

Advertisement

You really think UGA is going to let the #1 player in their state go to Miami? They are going to throw the kitchen sink at him and some to make sure he’s a bulldog.

Plus, I think it makes more sense for him to go to UGA. Fromm is gone after next year and then he can catch balls from his boy Fields for 2 years before they both leave.
What so hard to believe been to more Miami games the Georgia... There is no guarantee that Fields will be there... He loves the big city

Some kids just want to get away. Logically he should stay in Georgia bc they are good and he is from there. But this kid seems different he actually reps the canes in public.

I don’t doubt UGA will throw the kitchen sink but kids mind might already be made. Just like Campbell, Surtain, Neal, have all done to us the last couple years. You have to understand we do win recruiting battles too and this one seem to be al Miami.

Plus jarren is his boy too so the fields argument really doesn’t matter.

Some kids just want to get away. Logically he should stay in Georgia bc they are good and he is from there. But this kid seems different he actually reps the canes in public.

I don’t doubt UGA will throw the kitchen sink but kids mind might already be made. Just like Campbell, Surtain, Neal, have all done to us the last couple years. You have to understand we do win recruiting battles too and this one seem to be al Miami.
Difference is we cant throw BAGS at Hasselwood like those other teams did to us.

You must be a recruiting rookie. See Anthony McFarland if you need an example of this exact scenario. I won’t believe it till he is signed sealed and delivered.

Advertisement

Fromm will be there all 4 years

Difference is we cant throw BAGS at Hasselwood like those other teams did to us.

Campbell and surtsin were never coming to Miami and people only got hype by some dan sileo troll. No clue what happen with Neal but seem like a lot of assuming bc he has cane blood he was def coming here. Kids recruitment has been pretty quiet just like Campbell’s with our fans assuming but instead of Rumph is his coach now it is his relative played for Miami.

Hasslewood has no connect to this program except the hype he has made by repping Miami and people close to him saying he doesn’t like UGA offense, at the same time he is not trying to disrespect the hometown team(sound familiar)? I don’t think it will come down to bags or anything like that. Unlike most on this board some people are actually confident in their ability and don’t have to follow the crowd or get instagram likes to feel good about themselves.

Completely different topic what happened to the South Carolina Miami bowl game? I had embraced both my teams playing and was getting a big tailgate together.

Advertisement

🤣🤣you’ll be wrong

You must be a recruiting rookie. See Anthony McFarland if you need an example of this exact scenario. I won’t believe it till he is signed sealed and delivered.

Yea it happens man but assuming it is going to happen is scared *** mindset. I won’t be happy if he doesn’t come just like Anthony McFarland but more times then not kid is not going to get a shot of home sickness right before signing day. Tracey Howard basically did the same thing in our favor a couple years before that.

Not every 18 year old wants to stay home for college. I couldn’t wait to leave and get some freedom. Past years and other kids shouldn’t make you have a bad opinion about this kid.its comparing apples and oranges. Once again seems all canes to me.

Surtain was never coming here.

Campbell probably would've came here if it weren't for the perks UGA gave him and his family IMO. He knew they would help his family out and waited out for it at the end.

Surtain was never coming here.

Campbell probably would've came here if it weren't for the perks UGA gave him and his family IMO. He knew they would help his family out and waited out for it at the end.
i have felt surtain looked way better than tc this year

Advertisement
Back