Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

I think the finals of the GHS football championships have been moved to the week of Dec. 11th. Maybe Wednesday? I believe that's what Mansell is referring to when he talks about JH maybe taking the last visit next weekend.
What if pulls the Nik Bonitto and signs in Dec. but doesn't announce until the all star game?

I think that was the origiinal plan. Thinking he is not trusting the decision to remain confidential so he will just announce, then enroll.

Advertisement
If he's an EE, it's moot as @brock is saying. I just wasn't sure if he was or not. If he is, then he'll enroll at his school of choice in January and he's locked in.

But the rest is true. If you're not an EE, you can sign 12/19-12/21, but if you don't, you have to wait until February.

I think the finals of the GHS football championships have been moved to the week of Dec. 11th. Maybe Wednesday? I believe that's what Mansell is referring to when he talks about JH maybe taking the last visit next weekend.

I think that was the origiinal plan. Thinking he is not trusting the decision to remain confidential so he will just announce, then enroll.

Yea that makes sense since hes a higher profile player than Bonitto was.

Something just isn't right. Every picture I see seems to be in UM gear. Almost like he's trying to set us up. Now in my time kids didn't have social media to pull lame pranks like this but it seems more and more kids these days do this stuff. I'm praying he comes here though.

Advertisement
Something just isn't right. Every picture I see seems to be in UM gear. Almost like he's trying to set us up. Now in my time kids didn't have social media to pull lame pranks like this but it seems more and more kids these days do this stuff. I'm praying he comes here though.
You're not an abused woman bruh lol sometimes when a kid does this it really means he is all in

Interesting Richt isn't visiting Haselwood... He has been at most in homes. Are we that confident? Is he possibly "saving" his in home ?

If he's an EE, it's moot as @brock is saying. I just wasn't sure if he was or not. If he is, then he'll enroll at his school of choice in January and he's locked in.

But the rest is true. If you're not an EE, you can sign 12/19-12/21, but if you don't, you have to wait until February.
Thanks for clarifying, didn't know that about an EE.

Advertisement
Interesting Richt isn't visiting Haselwood... He has been at most in homes. Are we that confident? Is he possibly "saving" his in home ?
If you noticed richt has only conducted inhome visits with kids who are officially visiting Miami the dec 14 weekend(outside of Howell). Richt will likely save his visit until the final week.

Advertisement
I believe when it's all said and done this kid will be a Cane. Frankly, I am shocked he wants to come here under current conditions but thrilled regardless.

Not going to lie I had a jacuzzi in my dorm room in pearson mahoney on the top floor. JH hit me up and I can get you set up lol
LOL Nice! You had some easy RA's, man. My RA in MRC used to find reasons to come into my room all the time to try and find my bongs. LOL They even tore my sh-t apart when I went home for Christmas break and took everything. ********.

Advertisement
LOL Nice! You had some easy RA's, man. My RA in MRC used to find reasons to come into my room all the time to try and find my bongs. LOL They even tore my sh-t apart when I went home for Christmas break and took everything. ********.

Actually I lofted both beds and would throw a **** ton of pillows and blankets on it and it looked like a weird couch lol the RAs were confused about the trail of water always leading to my room after grove nights and thought we were having “shower parties” eventually the football team found out and when I came into my room to find Allen bailey sitting in it I was caught highly off guard.

Had to take the door of the hinges to even fit the thing in and knocked out power to the floor a few times. In hind sight I did end up getting caught in the last week of the semester and got put on final disciplinary probation for “jeopardizing the integrity of the building” I argued nothing in the rule book says no hot tubs, they said it was synonymous to a waterbed which was forbidden. I said I’d put a goldfish in it and call it a fish tank because those were allowed and I had a huge 60 gallon saltwater tank in pentland. I lost the argument but now there is a no hot tub rule.

Sorry for derailing. Back to JH. My offer still stands.

the RAs were confused about the trail of water always leading to my room after grove nights and thought we were having “shower parties” eventually the football team found out and when I came into my room to find Allen bailey sitting in it I was caught highly off guard.

got put on final disciplinary probation
LOL!!!! That's awesome, man. Well done! The Allen Bailey comment is hilarious.

FDP! I landed on the same myself after the Xmas raid. I came back and my room had been torn apart. Posters down, drawers tossed around, sh-t broken. I had a meeting with whoever the dorm Dean was at the time down on the first floor and when I walked in all my bowls and stems and grinders and my 2 or 3 tall glass Graphix pieces were sitting on his desk between us. it made for a very awkward meeting. LOL Ahhhh, the college days! ;-)

Sorry, I won't sidetrack any further.

There will be several at MB wearing Canes gear if Cedar Grove wins tomorrow. Might be a little wet tomorrow night, but will look for you if I can make it.

Rain should hold off. I'll be in a orange canes hoodie, black canes knit hat. Atlanta United playing for the ship next saturday is gonna mess up the Saturday HS games at MB.

Advertisement
Back