Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Advertisement
haselwood.png

Rique and Haselwood both signing early but wont announce until the All star game.

Another note, supposedly these 2 want to play together

That sounds beautiful to me @Drewny1 . If we win our bowl game I think we might even add Bogle to that list and who knows? Maybe give Neal something to think about? ( Wishful thinking)

Advertisement
Personally, I prefer it when the HC gets the last word in with our top, most highly sought after recruits. That said, I believe TS is schedule to OV to Miami on the last weekend before the early signing period, so probably not a big deal in this instance.
Also Rique was just here so coming day 1 like this shows a commitment because they're putting as much effort as Rique which is saying a lot

Advertisement
We are still not going to get to max numbers so it doesn't hurt at all to have him back. Unless he actually plays other than special teams.
He's dog**** on special teams. Takes horrendous angles (see FSU), draws returners away from tacklers, and got hit in the back with a punt (VT). Everything he does is garbage.

Only way he don’t come here is if he’s the biggest troll in recruiting history. Kid doesn’t seem the type but you never know.

Agreed this kid does not seem like the type at ALL. Doesn’t seem to do anything for attention. If he does pick UGA, it will be because of the friends he has on the team and the pressure to stay home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back