Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

This doesn't change much, IMO. Ivins is talking to people at Miami, obviously, who are confident he's coming. Other schools are as well. As others have said, when the UGA guys start logging picks, then we might really have something.

Advertisement
This doesn't change much, IMO. Ivins is talking to people at Miami, obviously, who are confident he's coming. Other schools are as well. As others have said, when the UGA guys start logging picks, then we might really have something.
Ivins said 2 trusted sources, he’s mentioned Haselwood sources as people within his circle/camp before, if his sources were in Miami, he wouldn’t have labeled them sources, he would’ve said “talked with people within the program”

Jadon himself says he doesn't watch Georgia at all when he lives in Georgia and said it in an interview where he was trying to say nothing. He comin

Advertisement
The Georgia guys have said Miami leads already

Ivins said 2 trusted sources, he’s mentioned Haselwood sources as people within his circle/camp before, if his sources were in Miami, he wouldn’t have labeled them sources, he would’ve said “talked with people within the program”

His exact wording was "after speaking with a pair of trusted sources over the weekend, I'm ready to toss the log onto the fire as they both think UM leads"

Again, this is nothing but a good thing. I just think Ivins is much more plugged in at Miami than he is anywhere else, therefore the smoke coming from the Hecht is the one he's smelling the most. Miami clearly thinks they lead. I think the final piece to this puzzle is the UGA guys flipping their picks. Which may or may not happen, but if it does, I think we can start to have genuine confidence here.

Advertisement
He will sign and ask everyone to keep it on the low. He can also enroll as a student with financial aid forms to come to school in January and just sign in February

Mannnnn while I am pumped, these past few years in recruiting have hurt on NSD. Not knocking the guys we got but we had some tough losses and not saying Jadon is doing this but he could start a trend with this being the ultimate troll move.... sign early, pump out a bunch of propaganda for one school, then later just announce you never even signed with them lol

Advertisement
Tyrique had literally the whole staff visit him last night.....

According to Stevenson’s camp, Richt was joined on the in-home visit by Manny Diaz, Ephraim Banda and Mike Rumph. Like we wrote last week, some might view Georgia as the team to beat for the All-American, but there’s some folks in Coral Gables that think the Hurricanes have a better chance of keeping Stevenson home than they did last cycle with Josh Jobe or Tyson Campbell.

Advertisement
Tyrique had literally the whole staff visit him last night.....

According to Stevenson’s camp, Richt was joined on the in-home visit by Manny Diaz, Ephraim Banda and Mike Rumph. Like we wrote last week, some might view Georgia as the team to beat for the All-American, but there’s some folks in Coral Gables that think the Hurricanes have a better chance of keeping Stevenson home than they did last cycle with Josh Jobe or Tyson Campbell.

Hmmm...not sure I like Richt using his in-home visit this early.

aw him play tonight in Savannah. Was making my way back up to UGA tonight from a family trip and caught Cedar Grove’s 55-0 demolition of a strong Benedictine program.
He will not be in Athens for his official visit tomorrow. Cited a couple of reasons why.
The GHSA state playoff game four hours from home and a noon kickoff are clear contributing factors there.
He said he will look to make that trip up just prior to the early signing period.

He has another playoff game next Friday night. That's a home game for Cedar Grove according to the game announcers last night. After that, IDK what happens. I think at some point they go to the Mercedes Stadium in Atlanta.

I also think he already knows what he is doing. If his HS team keeps winning it may be the only option unless he goes next weekend.

Anybody know where this weeks games are? I'm hoping they making to state and I catch em at the Benz.

Advertisement
Back