Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Jadon Haselwood says he is “clueless” now in terms of his college decision.
He’s at a point in his recruitment where he has less than a month left to make up his mind. Yet he has very few guideposts to center his decision around.
“I don’t even have a top 5 right now,” he said.

Advertisement
He’s definitely trolling. But nobody knows who.
How do you tell a reporter you have no clue but have um all over your social media.

We won’t know who he signed to until he announces next year in Jan. Already stated he’s signing early but won’t announce who it was

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel you. But, Blissett did get a huge bump in rankings once people got their eyes on him. Plus, I think Jess Simpson absolutely killed it this year in the DL room. The unit consistently got better and IF (big IF), IF Joe Jackson comes back next year, Miami will have a very good good front 4. Garvin, Joe Jax, Patchan, Ford, Nesta, Rousseau, Bethel, and Joyner.

Add in: Holley, Blissett, Munoz, Bogle (possible), Weaver (possible), and Harvey.....that's a lot of talent in one position group.
If Im not mistaken, Joyner made a tackle from MLB against Pitt. I think he stays at LB now. Joe Jack is GONE.

Advertisement
If Im not mistaken, Joyner made a tackle from MLB against Pitt. I think he stays at LB now. Joe Jack is GONE.

I saw him at MLB towards the end of the game too. He had really good instincts on the play too, made the read, and flew to the ball and I think it was TFL. Granted small sample size, but I was like OK 52, I see you.

I saw him at MLB towards the end of the game too. He had really good instincts on the play too, made the read, and flew to the ball and I think it was TFL. Granted small sample size, but I was like OK 52, I see you.
Same here. He looked like a McCloud type to me.

I know this is Jadon's thread so dont want a huge derail but is Jennings hurt? I feel like he was in line for playing time this year.
I'm not sure.. to me it just seemed with stuck with our 1st team at LB sooo much that no one really got a bunch of reps there except Mike & Shaq. Maybe they want to redshirt Jennings also?

Advertisement
Back