Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

aw him play tonight in Savannah. Was making my way back up to UGA tonight from a family trip and caught Cedar Grove’s 55-0 demolition of a strong Benedictine program.
He will not be in Athens for his official visit tomorrow. Cited a couple of reasons why.
The GHSA state playoff game four hours from home and a noon kickoff are clear contributing factors there.
He said he will look to make that trip up just prior to the early signing period.

He has another playoff game next Friday night. That's a home game for Cedar Grove according to the game announcers last night. After that, IDK what happens. I think at some point they go to the Mercedes Stadium in Atlanta.

I also think he already knows what he is doing. If his HS team keeps winning it may be the only option unless he goes next weekend.

Advertisement
aw him play tonight in Savannah. Was making my way back up to UGA tonight from a family trip and caught Cedar Grove’s 55-0 demolition of a strong Benedictine program.
He will not be in Athens for his official visit tomorrow. Cited a couple of reasons why.
The GHSA state playoff game four hours from home and a noon kickoff are clear contributing factors there.
He said he will look to make that trip up just prior to the early signing period.

He has another playoff game next Friday night. That's a home game for Cedar Grove according to the game announcers last night. After that, IDK what happens. I think at some point they go to the Mercedes Stadium in Atlanta.

I also think he already knows what he is doing. If his HS team keeps winning it may be the only option unless he goes next weekend.
You right. My lil bro team lost last night and it was rd 3. Next the semis and then the championship

You never know what teenagers will do, but the ironic thing is that Haselwood is following the Jeudy/Campbell playbook to a tee.

FWIW, there doesn’t seem to be a lot of confidence from the UGA side.

D$, it's going to be monumental one way or another. It's either going to be one of the biggest coups ever, stealing the #1 WR right from Jawja's backyard, to the biggest troll job ever... Ever.
I myself, will do it to myself once again and go with the former.
#HeComin

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol I’m trying to comprehend how much of a soft feelings hurt little bxxxx do u have to be, to be a “fan” of a team but still make a post like this??
Why would my feelings be hurt lol. We have talented offensive players but our HC doesn’t even know how to utilize their skills or even manage them. Any idiot can see that.

He’s the D’onoforio of offensive coordinators. Adding Haselwood won’t mean a thing with Mark calling the plays. Take off your blinders kid

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m talking this class. I’m optimistic about Nesta but Willis is the most dominant DT we have had in the program since Wilfork. Need more quality players at DT. Miami use to bread these type of kids in our Hey Day. This class concerns me.
I like Munoz. I think he can be a RJ McIntosh type DT: athletic and play well with Nesta. Also I think Blissett is still underrated. I think he's a high 4* outside of NY. I think we are going to love that dude once he gets here.

Advertisement
I like Munoz. I think he can be a RJ McIntosh type DT: athletic and play well with Nesta. Also I think Blissett is still underrated. I think he's a high 4* outside of NY. I think we are going to love that dude once he gets here.

I hope you’re right but im cautious with them.

I hope you’re right but im cautious with them.
I feel you. But, Blissett did get a huge bump in rankings once people got their eyes on him. Plus, I think Jess Simpson absolutely killed it this year in the DL room. The unit consistently got better and IF (big IF), IF Joe Jackson comes back next year, Miami will have a very good good front 4. Garvin, Joe Jax, Patchan, Ford, Nesta, Rousseau, Bethel, and Joyner.

Add in: Holley, Blissett, Munoz, Bogle (possible), Weaver (possible), and Harvey.....that's a lot of talent in one position group.

I feel you. But, Blissett did get a huge bump in rankings once people got their eyes on him. Plus, I think Jess Simpson absolutely killed it this year in the DL room. The unit consistently got better and IF (big IF), IF Joe Jackson comes back next year, Miami will have a very good good front 4. Garvin, Joe Jax, Patchan, Ford, Nesta, Rousseau, Bethel, and Joyner.

Add in: Holley, Blissett, Munoz, Bogle (possible), Weaver (possible), and Harvey.....that's a lot of talent in one position group.
lmao you are still trolling!

Advertisement
Back