Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Until pen hits paper it's never a final. Just like recruiting if not worse. Cause any kid who actually takes the time to think it out has to realize not only is it a great possibility theyll have to sit out a year,but then also have to familiarize themselves with a new system & prove themselves to a whole new staff. Transferring should NEVER be first choice. With that in mind as of yesterday jarren has decided to stay. That's a huge positive that in due time I guess yall will get to realize. Hopefully next spring.

Is nephew going to be around next year. And do you think as mich talent that was brought in barring on some of the discourse amongst the guys?

Its kool brother. At this point I know what it is. I either share stuff cause I want yall (the majority who arent ********)aware what's going on. Or I keep **** to myself cause I'm tired of these know it all pricks hiding behind a keyboard calling me out my name...
Say hi to dee. I was sad he left but i know he didn't need this shît.

Advertisement
Until pen hits paper it's never a final. Just like recruiting if not worse. Cause any kid who actually takes the time to think it out has to realize not only is it a great possibility theyll have to sit out a year,but then also have to familiarize themselves with a new system & prove themselves to a whole new staff. Transferring should NEVER be first choice. With that in mind as of yesterday jarren has decided to stay. That's a huge positive that in due time I guess yall will get to realize. Hopefully next spring.
I really hope the Storm18 class sticks together through this... They have the potential to turn this program around. A lot of leaders and great talent in that class. Hope they look at the bigger picture and realize they will be in position to take over the team next year and start dominating by year 3...

Assuming no one grad transfers, transfers, early NFL entry, injuries, kick-off before next season... we are only expecting back 35 upperclassmen (24 without the 12 RSOs) for 2019. For reference we had only 29 players with more than 2 years experience coming into this season but only 2 had redshirted and were considered RSOs. We will most likely lose 8-10 of them for the reasons list above. There are 24 players left from Storm18 if they all stick it out. Just look at the returning depth chart without any newcomers or losses:

QB: Perry (17), Williams (18), Weldon (17) - Williams has a chance to win the job next year and if not is one injury or suspension away from starting
RB: Homer (SR), Dallas (17), Davis (18), Lingard (18), Burns (16) - Davis and Lingard should both get more burn next year
FB: George (18) - starter by default
TE: Jordan (18). Mallory (18), Irvin (16), Polendy (17) - 1 & 2 at TE
WR: Cager (SR), Harley (17), Wiggins (18), Hightower (18), Pope (18), Njoku (17), Ezzard (18) - one left with more than 2 years at the U.
OT: Donaldson (17), Scaife (18), Hillery (17), Campbell (18), Herbert (17), Dykstra (17), Brown (SR)
OG: Mahoney (SR), Boulware (SR), Reed (18), Milo (SR)
C: Gaynor (17) - all the OL will get a chance to play next year and be in the 2 deep.

DT: Bethel (SR), Ford (17), Silvera (18), Miller (18), Martin (16) - they will be in the rotation and fighting for starting positions
DE: Jackson (SR), Garvin (17), Patchan (SR), Rousseau (18), Joyner (18) - if Jackson leaves then both guys will be needed to step up
LB: Quarterman (SR), Pinkney (SR), McCloud (SR), Steed (17), Jennings (17), Wilder (17), Finley (SR)
CB: Bandy (17), Ivey (18), Blades (18), Frierson (18), Bethel (18) - no one left at the position.
S: Carter (16), Hall (18), Smith (17), Knowles (SR)
K: Baxa (18)
P: Feagles (17)

Last edited:
Advertisement
I really hope the Storm18 class sticks together through this... They have the potential to turn this program around. A lot of leaders and great talent in that class. Hope they look at the bigger picture and realize they will be in position to take over the team next year and start dominating by year 3...

Assuming no one grad transfers, transfers, early NFL entry, injuries, kick-off before next season... we are only expecting back 35 upperclassmen (23 without the 12 RSOs) for 2019. For reference we had only 29 players with more than 2 years experience coming into this season but only 2 had redshirted and were considered RSOs. We will most likely lose 8-10 of them for the reasons list above. There are 24 players left from Storm18 if they all stick it out. Just look at the returning depth chart without any newcomers or losses:

QB: Perry (17), Williams (18), Weldon (17) - Williams has a chance to win the job next year and if not is one injury or suspension away from starting
RB: Homer (SR), Dallas (17), Davis (18), Lingard (18), Burns (16) - Davis and Lingard should both get more burn next year
WR: Harley (17), Wiggins (18), Hightower (18), Pope (18), Njoku (17), Ezzard (18) - No one left with more than 2 years at the U.
OT: Donaldson (17), Scaife (18), Hillery (17), Campbell (18), Herbert (17), Dykstra (17), Brown (SR)
C: Gaynor (17) - all the OL will get a chance to play next year and be in the 2 deep.

DT: Bethel (SR), Ford (17), Silvera (18), Miller (18), Martin (16) - they will be in the rotation and fighting for starting positions
DE: Jackson (SR), Garvin (17), Patchan (SR), Rousseau (18), Joyner (18) - if Jackson leaves then both guys will be needed to step up
LB: Quarterman (SR), Pinkney (SR), McCloud (SR), Steed (17), Jennings (17), Wilder (17), Finley (SR)
CB: Bandy (17), Ivey (18), Blades (18), Frierson (18), Bethel (18) - no one left at the position.

FYI Milo already announced he’s leaving and it wouldn’t surprise me if Brown and Knowles followed.

FYI Milo already announced he’s leaving and it wouldn’t surprise me if Brown and Knowles followed.

O yeah.gif

Assuming no one grad transfers, transfers, early NFL entry, injuries, kick-off before next season... we are only expecting back 35 upperclassmen (23 without the 12 RSOs) for 2019. For reference we had only 29 players with more than 2 years experience coming into this season but only 2 had redshirted and were considered RSOs. We will most likely lose 8-10 of them for the reasons list above. There are 24 players left from Storm18 if they all stick it out. Just look at the returning depth chart without any newcomers or losses:

WR: Harley (17), Wiggins (18), Hightower (18), Pope (18), Njoku (17), Ezzard (18) - No one left with more than 2 years at the U.

You're missing Cager at WR

Advertisement

depends if changes are made, kids aren't going to stick around in this offense and atmosphere

Advertisement

Assuming no one grad transfers, transfers, early NFL entry, injuries, kick-off before next season... we are only expecting back 36 upperclassmen (24 without the 12 RSOs) for 2019. For reference we had only 29 players with more than 2 years experience coming into this season but only 2 had redshirted and were considered RSOs. We will most likely lose 8-10 of them for the reasons list above. There are 24 players left from Storm18 if they all stick it out. Just look at the returning depth chart without any newcomers or losses:

WR: Cager (SR), Harley (17), Wiggins (18), Hightower (18), Pope (18), Njoku (17), Ezzard (18) - one left with more than 2 years at the U.

Dude Miami should never be that thin at CB! It's scary to look at the defense and think about the possibility of kids declaring early. Granted it would be the wrong choice but still possible.

Advertisement
Back