Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Obviously respect if you can’t share certain stuff but our whole WR team seems like a bunch of divas who complain about not getting the ball enough. With RBs I don’t believe Homer and DeeJay are the best options but I’d bet my life that both those guys worked harder each and every day than the majority of our O. Rosier has done everything that’s been told of him to do, but in that case he just sucks.

So is it more seeing players that suck play ahead of them? Or more players don’t do what they are supposed to do in practice but are still playing? Because I know some of our starting WR who play complain and the ones that don’t complain so I’m just confused.
Theres always exceptions to the rule obviously. I'm not gonna speak on the practice habits of anyone but I will say you might be giving far too much credit to far too many players. Just for example I'll say 1 thing. If you were brought here & told everything that's wrong with what's in place,those people do nothing to change whats perceived as wrong yet the new kids come in & do whats asked of them & perform on Saturdays as well. Show that the stage isnt too big for them. They block in the games,they catch whats thrown to them,they high point the ball,they're physical & explosive regardless if they're being targeted etc than that's what should see the reward in playing time. For instance cager & Wiggins are by far our most targeted players & get the most snaps... what do you think they're doing on the field if the results are definitely not positive? I wouldnt care if you could even be fooled into believing it's the complete opposite in practice(its not) if they cant produce on Saturdays than it's time to try a different option. Wouldnt care who that is. So to be clear the kids you're seeing on Saturdays arent doing in practice anything that seperates them either.

Advertisement
Theres always exceptions to the rule obviously. I'm not gonna speak on the practice habits of anyone but I will say you might be giving far too much credit to far too many players. Just for example I'll say 1 thing. If you were brought here & told everything that's wrong with what's in place,those people do nothing to change whats perceived as wrong yet the new kids come in & do whats asked of them & perform on Saturdays as well. Show that the stage isnt too big for them. They block in the games,they catch whats thrown to them,they high point the ball,they're physical & explosive regardless if they're being targeted etc than that's what should see the reward in playing time. For instance cager & Wiggins are by far our most targeted players & get the most snaps... what do you think they're doing on the field if the results are definitely not positive? I wouldnt care if you could even be fooled into believing it's the complete opposite in practice(its not) if they cant produce on Saturdays than it's time to try a different option. Wouldnt care who that is. So to be clear the kids you're seeing on Saturdays arent doing in practice anything that seperates them either.

May have been asked already, but seems you are seeing all practices more so than what our press does is that due to a relative or being associated with school?

^^^^This guy just ******* and moans like the divas on our team, but what’s worse is he actually has access to some of the players, so no doubt he contributes to their negativity. He’s said it himself, he is an emotional guy that struggles to maintain his composure. Quite frankly, you should just keep your mouth shut.

Also, your comments above make absolutely zero sense and anyone with half a brain can see that they are bull**** that is filtered through the eyes of a diva. The only freshman not getting playing time is Ezzard. He also happens to be the one who came in late and was probably least ready to compete as a freshman. Pope is getting plenty of playing time, but he can’t get open and he can’t block. The one time he ran a nice route and got open, Kosi hit with a completion. Hightower was getting the most PT of any of the freshman early on but got injured. No doubt in my mind that had he not got dinged up, he’d have continued to gets lots of PT. That leaves Wiggins who has struggled with drops, but nobody can deny that the kid finds a way to always get open and he’s a good blocker. He’s also made some really awesome catches on balls that probably shouldn’t have been caught.

Yes, I know exactly who he is. He’s Hightower’s Uncle or cousin or whatever...Brooklyndee. He’s proven to not be a fully reliable source of information, and to be an over emotional diva. Look no further than his hysterics over FSU trying to woo Dugans.

There’s no doubt in my mind that this diva is in these kids ears just fanning the flames.

This guy is right FAR MORE OFTEN than you think. He doesn't post everything he knows in these threads. Most of the things he says have been spot on. Sometimes MONTHS before they became known. Just recently had this conversation with him after the last round of people went after him. I (along with plenty of others) could prove that he knows EXACTLY what he's talking about & I wanted to. But he doesn't feel the need to justify anything to anyone. If u think he's fanning flames or making ish up, so be it. Makes no difference to him. But the issues in the WR room aren't on him.

I'm not trying to bash kids. So I'm not gonna get into this. But if you cant see the product were putting out on the field & realize they arent giving it their all in virtually any aspect than I'm not sure you realize what it means when we say come in & do what's asked of you... cause what's getting the majority of the reps definitely arent doing what's asked of them.
I’ve been scratching my head about cmr.
Consistently win 10 games in the sec but you come down here and wtf!!!!
I’m sure he didn’t forget anything. My pseudo conspiracy theory is that he shut it down for this season and hasn’t been honest with the players that that is his plan.
Obviously you have a way better perspective than anyone.
Cmr is looking at this team and sees some really great players. But he sees an oline that can’t protect his 190 “lbs qb that has a cannon of an arm but at times a noodle of a brain. He sees players getting injured cause his senior qb isn’t accurate. Jt4 as much as he’s played has saved Malik a few times at the expense of his health. Luckily didn’t sustain a serious injury but Hightower goes down and he sees 2019 as a way better option to let the studs show their stuff.
I’ve been vocal about the “diva” label myself. But I’m starting to think that it may not be that at all.
No one cares about waiting their turn if we’re winning and dudes are ballin ahead of you. But losing to crap teams will set off anyone when cager is dropping balls at the 5 yard line and your best qb is benched.
However it’s also very difficult for a coach to face a team and tell them we ain’t got it this year but next year kosi is the clear one with a better oline to protect him and you will be bigger stronger faster and the ball will get to you without having to risk injury.
If that’s not the case. Then cmr has dementia and we need a new coach.
A don’t see a scenario where next seasons offense looks anywhere near what we are showing now.
If Virginia can shut it down then you **** sure know the gates are going to embarrass us in Orlando.
On another note how do you feel the vibe is going to be during spring given the season we just had?

Advertisement
I’ve been scratching my head about cmr.
Consistently win 10 games in the sec but you come down here and wtf!!!!
I’m sure he didn’t forget anything. My pseudo conspiracy theory is that he shut it down for this season and hasn’t been honest with the players that that is his plan.
Obviously you have a way better perspective than anyone.
Cmr is looking at this team and sees some really great players. But he sees an oline that can’t protect his 190 “lbs qb that has a cannon of an arm but at times a noodle of a brain. He sees players getting injured cause his senior qb isn’t accurate. Jt4 as much as he’s played has saved Malik a few times at the expense of his health. Luckily didn’t sustain a serious injury but Hightower goes down and he sees 2019 as a way better option to let the studs show their stuff.
I’ve been vocal about the “diva” label myself. But I’m starting to think that it may not be that at all.
No one cares about waiting their turn if we’re winning and dudes are ballin ahead of you. But losing to crap teams will set off anyone when cager is dropping balls at the 5 yard line and your best qb is benched.
However it’s also very difficult for a coach to face a team and tell them we ain’t got it this year but next year kosi is the clear one with a better oline to protect him and you will be bigger stronger faster and the ball will get to you without having to risk injury.
If that’s not the case. Then cmr has dementia and we need a new coach.
A don’t see a scenario where next seasons offense looks anywhere near what we are showing now.
If Virginia can shut it down then you **** sure know the gates are going to embarrass us in Orlando.
On another note how do you feel the vibe is going to be during spring given the season we just had?

He won 10 games because he had more talent every year than most teams he played besides LSU, UF, Bama. We lose to UF and the wheels fall off.

Cager maybe but Wiggins is a freshman.. Pope is made mistakes, Harley has made mistakes, Hightower has done anything since LSU... you're making up ****. I was at the UVA game and so drops in key positions by our WRs they have done it all year. Now maybe it's on dugans to develop better catching and coordination drills.

I'm not trying to bash kids. So I'm not gonna get into this. But if you cant see the product were putting out on the field & realize they arent giving it their all in virtually any aspect than I'm not sure you realize what it means when we say come in & do what's asked of you... cause what's getting the majority of the reps definitely arent doing what's asked of them.

Are you referring to the WR position specifically? If it’s a comment for all positions then yes, I agree, and it’s consistent with what I hear about guys who do well in practice don’t get the commensurate reps In games (I’m specifically referring to guys like cam and Lo). If it’s the WR position, outside of pope, I’m not sure I agree with you. Can you argue that pope should be playing more than Harley? Sure, but all season we’ve seen Hightower and Wiggins get plenty of snaps.

:applause::applause::peach:
Cager maybe but Wiggins is a freshman.. Pope is made mistakes, Harley has made mistakes, Hightower has done anything since LSU... you're making up ****. I was at the UVA game and so drops in key positions by our WRs they have done it all year. Now maybe it's on dugans to develop better catching and coordination drills.
Harley has made very few mistakes when hes in and Hightower has been hurt. I still agree with you on the WR blatantly dropping balls and not performing well.

Advertisement
^^^^This guy just ******* and moans like the divas on our team, but what’s worse is he actually has access to some of the players, so no doubt he contributes to their negativity. He’s said it himself, he is an emotional guy that struggles to maintain his composure. Quite frankly, you should just keep your mouth shut.

Also, your comments above make absolutely zero sense and anyone with half a brain can see that they are bull**** that is filtered through the eyes of a diva. The only freshman not getting playing time is Ezzard. He also happens to be the one who came in late and was probably least ready to compete as a freshman. Pope is getting plenty of playing time, but he can’t get open and he can’t block. The one time he ran a nice route and got open, Kosi hit with a completion. Hightower was getting the most PT of any of the freshman early on but got injured. No doubt in my mind that had he not got dinged up, he’d have continued to gets lots of PT. That leaves Wiggins who has struggled with drops, but nobody can deny that the kid finds a way to always get open and he’s a good blocker. He’s also made some really awesome catches on balls that probably shouldn’t have been caught.
It's funny everybody who is complaining about drops are probably the same ones who posted how he really caught a TD earlier in the year in the back of the endzone bit it didn't get reviewed. The bottom line is kids who haven't even been in the program practicing for less than 6 months are complaining about playing time. That is a joke.

It's funny everybody who is complaining about drops are probably the same ones who posted how he really caught a TD earlier in the year in the back of the endzone bit it didn't get reviewed. The bottom line is kids who haven't even been in the program practicing for less than 6 months are complaining about playing time. That is a joke.

This.

People like you crack me up. Throw around labels you don't comprehend. Then fool yourself into believing your opinion is relevant. It's not... I'm not interested in what you believe or what you think you see on the field. Obviously you're not capable of accurately assessing what you do see on the field & I'll assume by the way you interpret it you've probably never played beyond optimist or jv. That's what makes sense to me. You feel free to assume I'm a negative voice towards anyone simply because I speak up with a tinge of reality on here. Ur the typical fan boy sitting in the 3rd row telling the driver how to drive & where to park.

except we don't have 60% 4*s. This has been discussed a lot as teams with 60% 4*s are the cream of the crop and competing for championships.

Still shouldn't be have the record we have, but don't be lazy and do the math

Lol like you did the math! You just saw the sbnation article. We’re at 46% but that’s because our 2015 class (23% 4*+) is terrible. None of those kids play. Our 2 deep is 50-60% 4*+, which is all that matters.

Advertisement
Lol like you did the math! You just saw the sbnation article. We’re at 46% but that’s because our 2015 class (23% 4*+) is terrible. None of those kids play. Our 2 deep is 50-60% 4*+, which is all that matters.
Let's say for a second i did get that info from BR...you just referenced it so you knew the correct numbers, but you just chose to skew it to fit what you wanted it to fit?

Let's say for a second i did get that info from BR...you just referenced it so you knew the correct numbers, but you just chose to skew it to fit what you wanted it to fit?

No I actually thought we 60%. Then I rechecked the article once you told me I was wrong. Like I said, our two deep is 55-60%+ 4*+ which is more than the rest of the coastal

No I actually thought we 60%. Then I rechecked the article once you told me I was wrong. Like I said, our two deep is 55-60%+ 4*+ which is more than the rest of the coastal
i don't disagree that we should be better than our record this year, absolutely.

However i am coming around more to the place where we may have the most fertile recruiting ground athletically, but it is also with with the most mentally weak and soft hearted players too. That does matter during the course of a game.

Advertisement
This guy is right FAR MORE OFTEN than you think. He doesn't post everything he knows in these threads. Most of the things he says have been spot on. Sometimes MONTHS before they became known. Just recently had this conversation with him after the last round of people went after him. I (along with plenty of others) could prove that he knows EXACTLY what he's talking about & I wanted to. But he doesn't feel the need to justify anything to anyone. If u think he's fanning flames or making ish up, so be it. Makes no difference to him. But the issues in the WR room aren't on him.

He was the first who said Haselwood had real interest in Miami. And that was before the Spring UV

i don't disagree that we should be better than our record this year, absolutely.

However i am coming around more to the place where we may have the most fertile recruiting ground athletically, but it is also with with the most mentally weak and soft hearted players too. That does matter during the course of a game.

Disagree. I think south Florida players are mentally strong but they know our offensive coaches are inhibiting their abilities. The contrast between our offense and defense is night and day

Disagree. I think south Florida players are mentally strong but they know our offensive coaches are inhibiting their abilities. The contrast between our offense and defense is night and day
HAHAHAHA that's laughable. So half the freshman play hard and are giving it their all, but a couple of them aren't and whine on social media and now the coaches are inhibiting their abilities? Doesn't see to be effecting Cam, Jordan, Mallory, Wiggins, Hightower, Scaife, Reed, Campbell. Only a couple who feel they aren't getting to eat. I find it funny that your avatar is the kid who plays soft, doesn't create separation, can't block which is ALL HEART, but is the first to whine on social media. Probably the same kid you feel the coaches are inhibiting their abilities.

Advertisement
Back