Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
I doubt any of the news coming out of Gables today was "new" to Haselwood. I would assume Dugans spoke to him about the climate of the WR room.

Message is clear: You do your job, you play! Plenty of evidence to support this.

I think the play calling has also been very clear for him to see and that’s what concerns me.

I understand criticism of many of our coaches, but not this man. Dugans is one of the few coaches who holds is players accountable and teaches them through tough love. Some people react well to tough love and thrive because of it. Some people react poorly and don’t take it as it’s intended: to be constructive.

Unfortunately for Dugans, this WR group has a lot of divas who don’t respond well to it. I think Haselwood would thrive with that, he’s looking for someone to find flaws in his game.

Advertisement
True but we're missing a #1 WR and he fits that role perfectly.

Him, Hightower and Pope would be ridiculous if we can get/keep them all.

JT>>>JD

Tough, tough loss. Was one of those transformative players (skill-wise) that only comes around once in a while, eg. Duke, Moss, etc. I really hope he can find his way back, ala Willis. There’s no replacing JT4.

Last edited:
I doubt any of the news coming out of Gables today was "new" to Haselwood. I would assume Dugans spoke to him about the climate of the WR room.

Message is clear: You do your job, you play! Plenty of evidence to support this.
Actually theres plenty of evidence that doesnt support that. Hence the **** show we got now

Advertisement
Mork: jadon, you're the number 1 receiver in the country and we would be happy to have you...but one question, how do you feel about explosive plays?

Jadon: coach, you give me the ball and I will house it any chance I get

Mork: thank you for your time, but i think we are going to concentrate our efforts elsewhere, we hold a high standard of excellence here.

Advertisement
We just had a qb spread the ball to 11 different receivers. If your not happy about playing time how about staying off social media and go out and take someone’s job!

Yesterday's post of the day right there. All these kids have such a sense of entitlement. No-one is willing to work hard and wait their time. They've had people blowing smoke up their asses all their lives and feel that **** should be handed to them instead of working for it. These are true Freshmen we are talking about.
Next year is a new season, Malik will be gone and one of the 3 amigos will be the HNIC. We've lost our 2 best WR's, so there's 2 studs that they do not have to worry about. They are all going to eat, so put your phone down, shut the heck up, lift weights, go to class and put in work!
#GoCanes

Yesterday's post of the day right there. All these kids have such a sense of entitlement. No-one is willing to work hard and wait their time. They've had people blowing smoke up their asses all their lives and feel that **** should be handed to them instead of working for it. These are true Freshmen we are talking about.
Next year is a new season, Malik will be gone and one of the 3 amigos will be the HNIC. We've lost our 2 best WR's, so there's 2 studs that they do not have to worry about. They are all going to eat, so put your phone down, shut the heck up, lift weights, go to class and put in work!
#GoCanes

Im not buying the hype anymore i learned my lesson. #PutUpOrShutUp2019

Advertisement
Im not buying the hype anymore i learned my lesson. #PutUpOrShutUp2019

I don't have a problem with your #. It should be like that every year, not just next year. By this time next season, no one will be left from the Tie's regime. CMR will have no excuses moving forward because every kid will be hand picked by him and his staff.

Like what?
I'm not trying to bash kids. So I'm not gonna get into this. But if you cant see the product were putting out on the field & realize they arent giving it their all in virtually any aspect than I'm not sure you realize what it means when we say come in & do what's asked of you... cause what's getting the majority of the reps definitely arent doing what's asked of them.

I'm not trying to bash kids. So I'm not gonna get into this. But if you cant see the product were putting out on the field & realize they arent giving it their all in virtually any aspect than I'm not sure you realize what it means when we say come in & do what's asked of you... cause what's getting the majority of the reps definitely arent doing what's asked of them.
Obviously respect if you can’t share certain stuff but our whole WR team seems like a bunch of divas who complain about not getting the ball enough. With RBs I don’t believe Homer and DeeJay are the best options but I’d bet my life that both those guys worked harder each and every day than the majority of our O. Rosier has done everything that’s been told of him to do, but in that case he just sucks.

So is it more seeing players that suck play ahead of them? Or more players don’t do what they are supposed to do in practice but are still playing? Because I know some of our starting WR who play complain and the ones that don’t complain so I’m just confused.

Advertisement
Back