Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Getting JH would be an awesome get. However, we need Neal to get this thing not only back on track but moving to the next level. Neal has the size, skill set and work ethic to be a monster. Would be theost important recruit since...
I want Neal BAD. Having hogs like him and Donaldson would really elevate Miami's offense. Neal would be an instant starter at Miami.

New Day still in Miami gear

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181121-052942_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20181121-052942_Instagram.jpg
    948.7 KB · Views: 49
I want to believe, but with all the rumors going on with the team, I can't reconcile that with us actually landing this kid. If Ezzard and Williams are actually thinking about leaving (two guys he is close with), no chance we land this kid.

Advertisement
Seems like a kid who doesn’t care about anything but catching the football and playing in a big city. Guess we’ll find out for sure in a month or so

Advertisement
I hope Perry throws for 300 on Saturday.
Yuuuuup... with everything going on with JT4, we need Perry to look like a complete stud... think this entire class rest on how we close out on the field, as far as, either being a top15 class or falling beyond 25th...

Advertisement
I want to believe, but with all the rumors going on with the team, I can't reconcile that with us actually landing this kid. If Ezzard and Williams are actually thinking about leaving (two guys he is close with), no chance we land this kid.

Are people actually talking about this or is this just speculation based on social media posts?

From coach Whitley at Stockbridge... Pope has told teammates he is leaving. Could it just be immaturity and a bluff? He obviously heard it from Ezzard. Ezzard has no plans to leave but is concerned that **** is gonna hit the fan. Watch for Njoku to leave as well.

Apparently Dugans is a root cause.. no further elaboration other than an obvious division between upperclassmen kissing his *** and Dugans giving them playing time and no legitimate reason for not giving others playing time.

Previously Ezzard had been in Haselwood’s ear about coming to UM and it was a done deal. Don’t know how this situation could effect it. That was prior to this situation and the losing streak that he was told this. Right around the time of the loss to Virginia

Last rumor is that he reached out to Searels about a couple guys that he knows on the OL in the area trying to get offers and he said he got the vibe it wasn’t Searels decision to make... as in he wasn’t gonna be here next year and he can’t recruit his own guys and it needed approval from higher up. Or it could be that Searels doesn’t have the same recruiting authority that Dugans had in the same situation with Ezzard last year. Just got a weird vibe. And he said we’re talking about guys with several SEC offers

Advertisement
From coach Whitley at Stockbridge... Pope has told teammates he is leaving. Could it just be immaturity and a bluff? He obviously heard it from Ezzard. Ezzard has no plans to leave but is concerned that **** is gonna hit the fan. Watch for Njoku to leave as well.

Apparently Dugans is a root cause.. no further elaboration other than an obvious division between upperclassmen kissing his *** and Dugans giving them playing time and no legitimate reason for not giving others playing time.

Previously Ezzard had been in Haselwood’s ear about coming to UM and it was a done deal. Don’t know how this situation could effect it. That was prior to this situation and the losing streak that he was told this. Right around the time of the loss to Virginia

Last rumor is that he reached out to Searels about a couple guys that he knows on the OL in the area trying to get offers and he said he got the vibe it wasn’t Searels decision to make... as in he wasn’t gonna be here next year and he can’t recruit his own guys and it needed approval from higher up. Or it could be that Searels doesn’t have the same recruiting authority that Dugans had in the same situation with Ezzard last year. Just got a weird vibe. And he said we’re talking about guys with several SEC offers

This is interesting. So our best recruiter may also be a catalyst in imploding our best position group!!! How TF does that happen. Please tell me he’s just brain washed from Richt and he has no say in this. If not this is concerning.

This is interesting. So our best recruiter may also be a catalyst in imploding our best position group!!! How TF does that happen. Please tell me he’s just brain washed from Richt and he has no say in this. If not this is concerning.
For more than a month ezzard has been good as gone. That's bull****

Advertisement
Back