Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Nah **** him wasn’t he talking **** about Richt? We not giving no free vacations, Richt ain’t got to deal with punk *** Georgia kids anymore just cause , we got enough here in Miami who we have to deal with just cause. Go take a vacation to Ohio St and play in the snow or something.

Like I told the poster above you, you aren’t calling the shots. If they let him OV, then they obviously don’t care about something the kid said years ago so neither should you.

I don’t think anything is official anyway, the mod just said who he thought Smith would visit after their season is over.

No he’s not, he’s extremely overrated. Great athlete but I’m underwhelmed everytime I see Nolan smith play, he literally does nothing in games
Saw him playing on ESPN couldn’t tell what was up maybe the ranking got to his head but he didn’t look too motivated to do anything that game

Nah **** him wasn’t he talking **** about Richt? We not giving no free vacations, Richt ain’t got to deal with punk *** Georgia kids anymore just cause , we got enough here in Miami who we have to deal with just cause. Go take a vacation to Ohio St and play in the snow or something.

Let the punk OV and when he gets here then block his number and dont pick him from the airport lol

Advertisement
No he’s not, he’s extremely overrated. Great athlete but I’m underwhelmed everytime I see Nolan smith play, he literally does nothing in games

Definitely isn't maybe you should watch the Mater Dei game

Advertisement
Hey @Hoyacane1620 are you too busy defending Richt on the other board or do you have time to tell us what color underwear Haselwood is wearing today you creepy motherfcker

Advertisement
Personal attacks
Oklahoma is now a big player. SMH

This is what you do: during the recruitment of elite athletes, at some point, you comment for the positive for each team in order for you to come back and say, "oh i told you". You are about as dumb as you are ugly. And you're pretty ******* ugly.

Advertisement
👀

Attachments

• IMG_20181104_183328.jpg
    IMG_20181104_183328.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 289
Advertisement
Back