Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Yeah but John emery is long gone and some of that momentum they had with tyrique has slowed imo

I agree im just saying when pll say uga losing ga kids how we lose south fla kids thats not entirely true. They get a majority of who they want in the state of GA

Advertisement
I agree im just saying when pll say uga losing ga kids how we lose south fla kids thats not entirely true. They get a majority of who they want in the state of GA
Not this year imo, lot of talent is leaving, they want guys like Chris Hinton, Andrew booth, wanya Morris, Owen pappoe and now Jadon Haselwood all 5 stars but they all will be not going to Georgia

Advertisement
If he goes anywhere it will be Bama. he said the only two places who could flip him would be Clemson or Bama. Will be interesting to see what happens down the stretch.... He is taking his visits

If he goes anywhere it will be Bama. he said the only two places who could flip him would be Clemson or Bama. Will be interesting to see what happens down the stretch.... He is taking his visits
The kinda guy I want least. Only wants to go to a school that would make the playoff without him anyway. This kid will be no where near as successful as recruiting rankings suggest he will be.

Advertisement
No he’s not, he’s extremely overrated. Great athlete but I’m underwhelmed everytime I see Nolan smith play, he literally does nothing in games
I second this. He's a flash player. He'll make an amazing play that wows you then disappears until the next quarter. His play is not consistent at all. He's an amazing athlete that lacks that dawg in him, just my personal opinion. If he can be coached up to play consistent and up to his level of talent, he'll be a 1st round pick. He reminds of a shorter Lorenzo Carter.

UGA’s mod said the other day that’s Smith will probably OV to us.

We aren’t signing him but just fwiw.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UGA’s mod said the other day that’s Smith will probably OV to us.

We aren’t signing him but just fwiw.

Nah **** him wasn’t he talking **** about Richt? We not giving no free vacations, Richt ain’t got to deal with punk *** Georgia kids anymore just cause , we got enough here in Miami who we have to deal with just cause. Go take a vacation to Ohio St and play in the snow or something.

Advertisement
Back