Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Advertisement
They come in all shapes, sizes and color. Typically show very little athletic ability themselves. Typically older than the athlete and enjoys the “recruiting” process more than said athlete. Typically wants the perks of what their “friend” has worked so hard for their whole life. Typically tries to surround themselves with other young athletes to be involved in something the never had a shot at themselves.
Poisoning the well in south Florida

Advertisement
You're such a douche. You get banned once, make a new account, keep trolling. You do this all the time. Everywhere on every social media platform you can find. Get a ******* life.
I got one... Go tell richt not to choke like he been doing for the past 15 yrs up here... should have kept al golden

Advertisement
Well to keep the positive vibes going if he ends up here he will definitely play as a true freshman ... how do you guys compare him coming in and his play style, do you seem him playing like ahmmon ? Or is there a wr you guys can compare his game too

Latest update:
Top 5 right now of UT, UGA, OU, Auburn and UM. Announcing at All American Game and of course he wants to go to a team who puts the ball in the air.

Rusty on UGA 247 stated Haselwood said "it was very important" to see UGA throw the ball well against UF. TIFWIW

Advertisement
Better start winning again...we blowing it with him & others with our performance on the field.

Feel like we had a good shot but then we decided to throw Rosier back out there and the offense has gone flat. Hard to believe this kid comes here with the way the offense looks. Run, run, pass three and out about 6 times a game. No sane decent recruit would sign up for that. if richt would overhaul the offense I can see kids like Haselwood coming here but until then I don't see it. Also, even if we do having some coaching changes this winter how will he feel choosing an offense he hasn't seen yet? Too many question marks right now. I say either Oklahoma or just recommitting to Georgia. Really hope I'm wrong just putting my 2 cents out there.

Advertisement
Back