Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

I agree. Cheney seems to be looking around. Let’s get this package deal going.

Yeup. Cheney would be a great alternative to ingraham. I said it in another thread but ingraham never took an OV to Miami. We were his leader for 5+ months. Any competent staff could get him to take a December OV

Advertisement
Yeup. Cheney would be a great alternative to ingraham. I said it in another thread but ingraham never took an OV to Miami. We were his leader for 5+ months. Any competent staff could get him to take a December OV

Maybe the lesson isn’t about a staff being competent or not maybe the lesson is if you got a south Florida recruit telling you that we are the favorite but he isn’t interested in taking an OV than we need to just cut him off on the spot and tell him to drink bleach.

You say that like it takes special magic words to get somebody to OV?? We got Jadon Haselwood taking trips when we weren’t even in the picture not that long ago... Ingraham is a bxxxh simple as that not about the staff.

Right now we can't get the ball to him , our only saving grace is start signing QB's that can get the ball to the play-makers.

We're seeing the issues of not signing (2) top flight QB's a year , Jimmy Johnson knew this we DON'T.

Jarren can and will get ball to them next year, take Kosi and Malek good points eliminate their bad and you got Jarren.

We also have a QB coach that's not recruiting anyone this cycle who just happens to be related to the HC. Although it's a weaker QB this cycle this year compared to years past; it's almost a fireable offense to not land one single recruit in a cycle if you're a position coach.

They taking one this cycle.

Advertisement
Maybe the lesson isn’t about a staff being competent or not maybe the lesson is if you got a south Florida recruit telling you that we are the favorite but he isn’t interested in taking an OV than we need to just cut him off on the spot and tell him to drink bleach.

You say that like it takes special magic words to get somebody to OV?? We got Jadon Haselwood taking trips when we weren’t even in the picture not that long ago... Ingraham is a bxxxh simple as that not about the staff.

If we can’t close on south Florida recruits with major talent like ingraham then we’ll never win a national championship. This staff collectively makes 7.5-10 million a year. They need to figure it out.

If Goldman Sachs gives out 15 IB offers at Princeton and only gets 3 of them, then their HR recruiter and Princeton alums would get reviewed. They’d ask them what went wrong and how they’re going to do it differently the following year. If they couldn’t fix the problem in the following years, they’d either stop recruiting Princeton or they’d fire the head of HR for Princeton. Same **** applies here.

The only difference is we don’t have the luxury of being able to stop recruiting Princeton because we aren’t Goldman Sachs. UGA is losing out on a bunch of Georgia recruits but Is still ranked #4 in the country because they’re built like Goldman Sachs. We aren’t. We need to keep our kids home or we win 7-9 games in a year. Business is Business

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not that we are scrambling, we put our eggs in 1 basket and we have a QB coach who should have never been the coach.

That's my point. We missed on the only guy that we were recruiting and now after being left with our D in our hand we're sending out feelers.

Advertisement
They come in all shapes, sizes and color. Typically show very little athletic ability themselves. Typically older than the athlete and enjoys the “recruiting” process more than said athlete. Typically wants the perks of what their “friend” has worked so hard for their whole life. Typically tries to surround themselves with other young athletes to be involved in something the never had a shot at themselves.

Negative. I know exactly what you were saying. I see through your Bs

You are the worst at trying to bring race into stuff.

Your momma is the worst. You pos bigots always get mad when called out. Your trash way of thinking isn’t fooling anyone. The world will be so much better when you people die out.

Just wasting oxygen..

Advertisement
Your momma is the worst. You pos bigots always get mad when called out. Your trash way of thinking isn’t fooling anyone. The world will be so much better when you people die out.

Just wasting oxygen..

“You people” hahahahaha I’m not mad at all.

Advertisement
Good luck with that as long at Teeeee is dropping in threads just looking for arguments. He is the worst.
Good luck with that as long at Teeeee is dropping in threads just looking for arguments. He is the worst.

Says the guy stereotyping people based on appearance. Like I care..I don’t let **** slide from you losers. The irony from you is ESE level.

I bet you call the police on people that didn’t even touch you in a store..BAF

Good news. Instead of going to their auburn game he’s going to the Georgia tech game. It’s like night and day.

Advertisement
Back