Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Right now we can't get the ball to him , our only saving grace is start signing QB's that can get the ball to the play-makers.

We're seeing the issues of not signing (2) top flight QB's a year , Jimmy Johnson knew this we DON'T.

Nobody signs 2 top flight QBs a year anymore. Times have changed. Even Saban only take 2 about every 3 years. That being said, I think 5 QBs every 4 years should be the standard, and we're looking behind on that.

Nobody signs 2 top flight QBs a year anymore. Times have changed. Even Saban only take 2 about every 3 years. That being said, I think 5 QBs every 4 years should be the standard, and we're looking behind on that.

We'll have to look at the top teams and see how they fare in QB signings you may be surprised how many the sign.

We'll have to look at the top teams and see how they fare in QB signings you may be surprised how many the sign.

I did this a few months ago with Sabag and Liar. Sabag takes one per year, and 2 every 3rd year or so, on average. Liar signs even less.

Advertisement
Don’t gotta follow them around lol just follow their social media. Is more telling than you guys give it credit for being.

That’s what I meant. I don’t believe you and Broke are literally following kids in person. It’s one thing to follow them on SM but you ****’s disect their actions. I mean it as a compliment... I think.

I did this a few months ago with Sabag and Liar. Sabag takes one per year, and 2 every 3rd year or so, on average. Liar signs even less.

Two top fight QB's every single year is a huge stretch, but one shouldn't be. And we're scrambling with signing one this year.

Two top fight QB's every single year is a huge stretch, but one shouldn't be. And we're scrambling with signing one this year.

Its not that we are scrambling, we put our eggs in 1 basket and we have a QB coach who should have never been the coach.

Advertisement
Its not that we are scrambling, we put our eggs in 1 basket and we have a QB coach who should have never been the coach.

We also have a QB coach that's not recruiting anyone this cycle who just happens to be related to the HC. Although it's a weaker QB this cycle this year compared to years past; it's almost a fireable offense to not land one single recruit in a cycle if you're a position coach.

Why does he look like someone looking for the bag? And if he is “looking for the bag,” what does it tell you that after he decommitted from uga he’s been to Miami twice and nowhere else?

I hope Miami is dropping bags. My assumption of his “mentor” is based on many other circumstances that I have seen first hand and also seen throughout my many years of following recruiting. An older male “role model” leaching onto young elite athletes like Haselwood and Cheney with no real reasoning. Hood seems more hype about all the visits his “friends” are taking. He is in it for the ride and the perks. Living off his “friends” talents. Guys like this typically are only bad news. Could I be way off base with my assumption? Sure, but I have seen how this usually works. Either the “mentor” brings the athlete down or the athlete finally realizes the “mentor” is nothing but a leach.

What does a person like that look like exactly?

They come in all shapes, sizes and color. Typically show very little athletic ability themselves. Typically older than the athlete and enjoys the “recruiting” process more than said athlete. Typically wants the perks of what their “friend” has worked so hard for their whole life. Typically tries to surround themselves with other young athletes to be involved in something the never had a shot at themselves.

Advertisement
I hope Miami is dropping bags. My assumption of his “mentor” is based on many other circumstances that I have seen first hand and also seen throughout my many years of following recruiting. An older male “role model” leaching onto young elite athletes like Haselwood and Cheney with no real reasoning. Hood seems more hype about all the visits his “friends” are taking. He is in it for the ride and the perks. Living off his “friends” talents. Guys like this typically are only bad news. Could I be way off base with my assumption? Sure, but I have seen how this usually works. Either the “mentor” brings the athlete down or the athlete finally realizes the “mentor” is nothing but a leach.

Do you know the relationship between hood and haselwood and cheney’s family? Did it ever occur to that haselwood’s family had no idea how to nativagate all the attention, promises, and so forth thrown at them so they asked Hood to help them out? Did it ever occur to you that Haselwood and Hood have known each other for a long time and haselwood looks to him as a big brother? Did it ever occur to you that it possible to enjoy free visits to major cities while, at the same time, helping a young man choose where he wants to go to college?

Do you think all of our former recruits that have made the NFL didn’t have mentors helping them nativgate through it but we weren’t privy to that information because of social media? Do you think all of our current commits don’t have mentors like Hood if their families don’t have the knowledge of recruiting or the time to devote to recruiting?

These are questions you need to answer before you make assumptions. I’m sure you’ll come to the same conclusion, but we know nothing about Hood/Haselwood’s relationship except the fun times they show us through social media

Do you know the relationship between hood and haselwood and cheney’s family? Did it ever occur to that haselwood’s family had no idea how to nativagate all the attention, promises, and so forth thrown at them so they asked Hood to help them out? Did it ever occur to you that Haselwood and Hood have known each other for a long time and haselwood looks to him as a big brother? Did it ever occur to you that it possible to enjoy free visits to major cities while, at the same time, helping a young man choose where he wants to go to college?

Did it ever occur to you that none of that matters to me. People who help navigate recruiting for others typically have their hand out. That’s the facts. If Hood is a stand up guy then great for him.

Did it ever occur to you that none of that matters to me. People who help navigate recruiting for others typically have their hand out. That’s the facts. If Hood is a stand up guy then great for him.

I know it doesn’t matter to you and that’s ignorance because we have no idea how long Haselwood’s family and Hood have known each other or been in contact. I guess Maverick Carter has his hand out too because he helped Lebron James nativgate his life as well *sarcasm*

Advertisement
I know it doesn’t matter to you and that’s ignorance because we have no idea how long Haselwood’s family have known each other or been in contact. I guess Maverick Carter has his hand out too because he helped Lebron James nativgate his life as well

Everybody has their hand out haha. This is America. I was simply questioning who this Hood guy is. He is with Jadon and Cheney a lot so it’s a valid question. I’m sure Reggie Bush had a mentor. Let’s not all be naive here like people aren’t out for money. Even the most standup individuals can find their morals being tested when the top schools in America are trying to land their best friend/young brother or whatever you want to call it.

We should’ve contacted Cheney and set up the OV like yesterday....DT depth & us playing like **** gives us no possible explanation for moving slow with anybody.

I agree. Cheney seems to be looking around. Let’s get this package deal going.

Everybody has their hand out haha. This is America. I was simply questioning who this Hood guy is. He is with Jadon and Cheney a lot so it’s a valid question. I’m sure Reggie Bush had a mentor. Let’s not all be naive here like people aren’t out for money. Even the most standup individuals can find their morals being tested when the top schools and amaerica and trying to land their best friend/young brother or whatever you want to call it.

lmao great first line I definitely agree with that. I thought me and you were more off base but I see exactly where you’re coming from and your perspective.

Imo, “street agents,” while they can have questionable motives, get a terrible rep compared to college coaches who are doing the same thing. Except, it’s worse because street agents/mentors are usually doing it for a small number of kids (or just one kid) while college coaches do it to so many kids, lie more often, and can leave at any point with absolutely no consequences.

Advertisement
Back