Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Why do people get in @Coach Macho face?

He tells you exactly who he is, where he gets his information and what those people told him. Stuff doesn't always pan out.

He's not hiding anything or pretending to be an insider, he's a high school coach in the area who comes across some information. Welcome what he has to say and stop getting his grill if he's wrong. He's the first to admit it.

Misplaced anger. Missing out on recruits and decades of losing makes ppl irrationally angry

Advertisement
Misplaced anger. Missing out on recruits and decades of losing makes ppl irrationally angry

Yeah, I get it. I've been following recruiting long enough to know that the outcome will be what it will be, the question is did you have quality information regardless.

He tells you exactly who he is, where he gets his information and what those people told him. Stuff doesn't always pan out.

He's not hiding anything or pretending to be an insider, he's a high school coach in the area who comes across some information. Welcome what he has to say and stop getting his grill if he's wrong. He's the first to admit it.
Those who give Macho a hard time are the ones who still have wet dreams about Pete and the stuff he posted on here. Like evaluations for Knowles saying oh this guy is a stud such an elite player.

Advertisement
Those who give Macho a hard time are the ones who still have wet dreams about Pete and the stuff he posted on here. Like evaluations for Knowles saying oh this guy is a stud such an elite player.

Lol the coRch MaRcho defenders think this lame **** is about some insider Schtick. I call his *** out bc all he does is diss our own players and swear bc he’s some water boy he really knows wtf he’s talking about.

Spent 4 years crying about Isiah McKenzie while dissing Braxton Berrios bc “Isiah is from South Florida and we should’ve offered him instead” That’s just one of many examples lol smh clown

Lol the coRch MaRcho defenders think this lame **** is about some insider Schtick. I call his *** out bc all he does is diss our own players and swear bc he’s some water boy he really knows wtf he’s talking about.

Spent 4 years crying about Isiah McKenzie while dissing Braxton Berrios bc “Isiah is from South Florida and we should’ve offered him instead” That’s just one of many examples lol smh clown
Ok? Why are you telling me this when you can take it up with him?

Advertisement
You and Broke are mad creepy following these kids but I’d be lying if I didn’t say I appreciate the updates.
It’s recruiting I really don’t care, you act like someone can’t have an account just for that. I know i don’t follow any recruits or players on my personal social media account so it don’t really bother me lol

Last edited:
It’s recruiting I really don’t care, you act like someone can’t have an account just for that. I know Me personally i don’t follow any recruits or players on my personal social media account
I know me personally??...Well I sure F-ing hope so....

Advertisement
Don’t gotta follow them around lol just follow their social media. Is more telling than you guys give it credit for being.
And btw I have a separate page on social media where I follow recruits. I used it to follow sports pages and athletes of major sports until I really got into recruiting and started using it for that too.

Advertisement
We should’ve contacted Cheney and set up the OV like yesterday....DT depth & us playing like **** gives us no possible explanation for moving slow with anybody.

Right now we can't get the ball to him , our only saving grace is start signing QB's that can get the ball to the play-makers.

We're seeing the issues of not signing (2) top flight QB's a year , Jimmy Johnson knew this we DON'T.

funny how pete checked in after FIU to gloat about perry lol

Advertisement
Back