Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dent, Neal and Sanders all at FSU today too Along with quite a few other 4 and 5* guys

Tre Von Riggins in a pic with some recruits, too

You think they impressed them? They quit and then got called out by Taggert after the game. Miami is in a bad place but they looked like Miami at the end of Golden and it's only year 1. Lol

Nah, but I try not to bother people. I don't wanna be that annoying guy that's always poking for info. My days start @ 6:30am and end around 8pm, so I'm super busy. I'll try to find something out within the next week.
Appreciate the info. I hope like **** we can win these next 4. I'd love to get Haselwood but I'm more concerned about the OL and DL recruiting. I view Jadon more as a luxury but definitely want him here. I'm worried about the recruiting class as a whole.

The last two losses are bad but what's potentially worse is thinking about how the rest of this season will look if the D packs it up. Richt needs to sit Rosier. I thank him for our best season in forever last year and definitely beating FSU but dude can't throw worth ****. If our Senior is going to make bad decisions and be inaccurate I'd rather let the freshman learn and make his mistakes. Pick one, we have 3. Anyone but Rosier at this point.

Advertisement
I would be shocked if this kid signed here. Highly doubt we have much of a chance.

You do know he is currently in Miami with his family for his mom birthday. I wouldn't be shocked if they UOV before they leave.

the good news is we must have been miles ahead...If we somehow still lead after these two games of offensive football

Advertisement
Been poking around people on social media and he’s been in Miami since Thursday. Still here today probably leaving either later today or if not tomorrow. He’s here with a LOT of people and might have stayed at a hotel near a beach. Some think he passed by campus sometime yesterday. I think if he stays another day he will go to practice tonight. Let’s see.

Been poking around people on social media and he’s been in Miami since Thursday. Still here today probably leaving either later today or if not tomorrow. He’s here with a LOT of people and might have stayed at a hotel near a beach. Some think he passed by campus sometime yesterday. I think if he stays another day he will go to practice tonight. Let’s see.
Nice investigative work. I’m a fan.

He flew in friday night. Definitely with his mom, Darrin Hood and his two other friends (or maybe family). Both of them came to Paradise with him, too. Looks like he is staying in South Beach. Mom was celebrating her birthday - she flew in wearing a Canes shirt. They don't hide anything on social media. Ivins said they were seen in Coral Gables yesterday. They seem to have been in Coconut Grove this morning.

Advertisement
He flew in friday night. Definitely with his mom, Darrin Hood and his two other friends (or maybe family). Both of them came to Paradise with him, too. Looks like he is staying in South Beach. Mom was celebrating her birthday - she flew in wearing a Canes shirt. They don't hide anything on social media. Ivins said they were seen in Coral Gables yesterday. They seem to have been in Coconut Grove this morning.

They also ate at prime 112. Still not sure what to think about this mentor character “Hood”. Seems like someone who will be looking for the 💰

Advertisement
Back