Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
So CMR might as well throw Jarren out there so we can see what we got and use the new redshirt rule right?

We have 4 games left plus a bowl game. He played in 1 game (I believe) so he’s got 3 left. That said, we wouldn’t be able to use him for another 2 games if that is the route we want to go.

Look what mom chose to wear to her birthday party 🧐, looks like shes on board

Attachments

• 273A9FD9-0097-4F57-A52B-0FA14FC12C90.jpeg
    273A9FD9-0097-4F57-A52B-0FA14FC12C90.jpeg
    238.9 KB · Views: 262
If the mom is wearing gear, maybe just maybe
Can't wait to see him play. Will be refreshing to say "Why does Haselwood only have 2 catches?" As oppose to "Why does Thomas only have 2 catches?". I kid. I hope he comes. He's the best WR coming out of HS since Julio.

Advertisement
Can't wait to see him play. Will be refreshing to say "Why does Haselwood only have 2 catches?" As oppose to "Why does Thomas only have 2 catches?". I kid. I hope he comes. He's the best WR coming out of HS since Julio.
Odds are, he will be catching passes from Jarren

It’s not personal, just trying to see if you’re an insider or not. If we get Haselwood and Bogle like you said mad respect to you. If we don’t then.......
If we don't then the kids changed their minds. I can assure you that the current state of our program is not doing us any favors.

If we don't then the kids changed their minds. I can assure you that the current state of our program is not doing us any favors.

😂😂
If he picks us then you’ll get credit for having inside info. If he doesn’t then you can just say he changed his mind. That’s not inside info.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well that was the word inside the football building two weeks ago.

Recruiting is fluid...2 weeks ago we hadn't lost to UVA & BC in pathetic fashion yet. UGA hadn't given the turds the business yet. Wouldn't be surprised and actually expect Jadon to go back to UGA

Advertisement
Fromm was the same QB when Jadon decommitted.... QB talent isn’t an issue at UGa and has nothing to do with Jadons decision making process.

You say that with conviction, as if you know WTF you're talking about.
QB talent definitely makes a difference. The kid wants to play with Williams. That's one of the things he likes about UM.

Recruiting is fluid...2 weeks ago we hadn't lost to UVA & BC in pathetic fashion yet. UGA hadn't given the turds the business yet. Wouldn't be surprised and actually expect Jadon to go back to UGA

You're not wrong at all.
I was told specifically..."He's ours unless something drastic happens, like we absolutely **** the bed." (not in those exact words)

Advertisement
Back