Jaden Francois in the Transfer Portal

THESE KIDS LIKE THE "RECRUITING PROCESS" MORE SO THAN PLAYING THE GAME.

You can tag my post ...and it holds for majority of these kids. They are ready to say "My recruitment is now open" so bad....Him and Henry Gray will be at FIU/FAU but the whole commit to Nebraska (because they show so much love) thing is part of the process they love.

-Then they get to school and realize they are just one of the 85 and dont know how to deal with it or get homesck and run at the frst opportunity.
They forget it's about football they to worried about the follows and likes man. It becomes about that

Advertisement
Well, well, well would you look at that?!? LololView attachment 121985

Well well well.... look what we have here.... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

tenor - 2020-07-15T225442.999.gif

You can tag my post ...and it holds for majority of these kids. They are ready to say "My recruitment is now open" so bad....Him and Henry Gray will be at FIU/FAU but the whole commit to Nebraska (because they show so much love) thing is part of the process they love.

-Then they get to school and realize they are just one of the 85 and dont know how to deal with it or get homesck and run at the frst opportunity.

I think this couldn’t be more spot on, and coming from u, I know this is spot on.

Advertisement
While I totally agree we got the best end of the bargain, it's not too different than the Walker situation. I know he strung us along longer. But I can't help being sympathetic with a kid who clearly has bad actors around him steering him in the wrong directions.

I hope he gets his head on straight and makes the most of his next shot. Personally, I'd love to have another CB of his caliber on the team. But we already took one head case back. Not sure we should take another.
It’s way different he decommitted from us 2 times. F him

Advertisement
Too bad he's not a corner, lb or offensive lineman I would've happily open my arms back up but the last thing we need is another safety

Advertisement
Advertisement

We need that Prop Joe "Boy was always a disappointment" gif..

Advertisement
Back