Jaden Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude Bandy shut down his side of the field the rest of the day after that catch. Tf you talking about?

Advertisement
That’ll happen after giving up 48 points to Texas in a rivalry game. However, we all know Lincoln Riley has been waiting for this opportunity to rid himself of the Stoops. Plus he has really wanted to put his own mark on the program by hiring his own relative famed defensive guru and legendary coach Pat Riley.

Don’t sleep on Ruffin. If they win out and look better he’s gonna get the D coordinator job. I was at ECU when they were both here, Lincoln loves him some Ruff.

Don’t sleep on Ruffin. If they win out and look better he’s gonna get the D coordinator job. I was at ECU when they were both here, Lincoln loves him some Ruff.

Then you do know that he was fired from ECU because their defense sucked ***. And when he was at Texas Tech, their defense sucked *** too.

Lasers 4.6 with a 32’ vert...and he’s 5’10. Hard pass.

Then you do know that he was fired from ECU because their defense sucked ***. And when he was at Texas Tech, their defense sucked *** too.

I know it wasn’t good but it was better than it had been in a long time at Tech. I think he’s gonna be pretty decent. A LOT more to work with at OU. I’m not here saying he’s gonna be the savior and they’ll win the title by any means, just believe it’ll get better

Advertisement
I like Ruffin, I think he got a raw deal from ECU. But I think Oklahoma can do better

Advertisement
I love Bandy, but the fear our coaches have with taking small corners was on full display against FSU.

Bandy got beat for TD on a route he just couldn't get up for. Asante Samuel was unable to jump with Cager for a TD.

I would still take guys like Bandy, Samuel, Davis because they can stick to a man and they all show incredible football instincts. But their size do come with limitations.
To be fair, how many corners are jumping with Cager undersized or not ? He’s 6’5

Samuel also was able to break up the fade to Cager the play right before that

To be fair, how many corners are jumping with Cager undersized or not ? He’s 6’5

Samuel also was able to break up the fade to Cager the play right before that

I understand your point. But i believe a 6'2 Micheal Jackson is getting up there and making a better play on the ball.

If Diaco does, Oklahoma will go downhill fast

He crushed it at ND when he was their DC. Not big 12 opponents every week but he is far superior to what they were working with before. There is a reason Riley brought him in.

He crushed it at ND when he was their DC. Not big 12 opponents every week but he is far superior to what they were working with before. There is a reason Riley brought him in.

ND plays Big Slow teams. Put some speed against his scheme and it's another story.

Advertisement
Give me Couch over Davis. Couch actually plays with physicality, whereas Davis is a much more finesse player. Don't get me wrong, Davis is a good prospect but Couch gives me more to work with at CB. Couch's film shows me he has that dog in him. He tackles very well for his size and he has the size and lenght advantage over Davis too.

Davis is bigger than Couch. I personally liked Davis more.

Davis is bigger than Couch. I personally liked Davis more.
In terms of size, 247 has Couch listed at 6 foot, and Davis listed as 5'10". Davis outweighs Couch by 20lbs. Even though it's not measured Couch definitely has longer arms than Davis.

Advertisement
In terms of size, 247 has Couch listed at 6 foot, and Davis listed as 5'10". Davis outweighs Couch by 20lbs. Even though it's not measured Couch definitely has longer arms than Davis.

Couch was like 5'9 in feb or whenever was the nike opening here. He definately has longer arms though. But he definately isnt 6'0. That skinny frame at 155 and 5'9-5'10 with long arms have them thinking he is taller than what he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back